Chapter 1

AUTHOR POV

In the city of magic there lived a princess---I know it's a boring start. soooo........

The princess of bluebird kingdom was not willing to be a princess. I know it's weird but she loved to go out, play with the kids and sometimes going in war.

her 4 sisters were very beautiful just like her but they were opposite from Princess y/n..Y/n's 3 brothers .Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung loved y/n very much and used to teach her how to fight. This 4 siblings always used to live with each other  with love and care but the 4 sisters Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa never liked them for their habits. The king was killed in a war and he wanted princess y/n to be the next queen because of her qualities. He thought that she would be the best queen. Y/n was taehyung's younger tween she was elder then lisa and Rose but she was younger then other siblings. The eldest was prince Jin but he himself wanted y/n to be the queen but he sisters were against it. They were jealous of y/n.

one night everyone was having dinner, the queen spoke 

queen: Princess y/n how's your practice going?? (fighting practice)  

y/n: it's good mother but i guess we need more weapons.

queen: don't worry i'll arrange it 

jisoo: mother can i ask you something?

queen: sure. Go ahead princess

jisoo: ummm....who will be the next ruler of the kingdom? 

queen: your dad wanted this kingdom to be ruled by a queen so...

rose: so Jisoo unnie will be the queen because she is the eldest amongst the us 4 princesses 

queen: Rose there are 5 princesses not 4 and , no Jisoo will NOT be the queen..

Lisa: the who will be the next queen? 

queen: Y/n.

Y/n: Mother don't you think that Jin oppa should be the king because he is hardworking and  he is the eldest among all of us. He deserves this position 

Jin: But dad wanted you to be the queen and you are more deserving because you are more powerful 

lisa: but mother y/n is young to be the queen 

queen: she is elder then you so respect 

The queen wanted y/n to rule the kingdom since she knew that y/n was capable of doing that.

the darkmoon kingdom was their biggest enemy and wants the bluebird kingdom so that he can expand his place.

Princess y/n would never let them win. after some days when jin and namjoon went out for some work, Taehyung was

with his 5 sisters. y/n was sitting near the lake while others were enjoying their time together until y/n spoke something.

Y/n: tae oppa there is something flowing in the lake.

everyone went there and saw a blue light coming out of the lake. y/n got curious so she jumped in the lake followed by taehyung.

when they reached the bottom they found nothing. the 4 princesses were standing there being curious. when the 2 siblings came out of the lake with nothing in their hand they got confused and asked.

lisa: didn't you find anything there?

tae: no the bottom is empty..

rose: but there was something..

jisoo: yeah i saw it too.

jennie: don't worry guys y/n will find it. am i right future queen???

instead of arguing y/n went from there. they reached the palace and now y/n was roaming in the garden with a sword in her hand when....

???: you will never listen to us right???

she turned around and saw her 4 best friends who used to teach her how to fight.

y/n: so my besties finally decided to show up in front of me Jimin huh?

Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok , Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook were y/n and her brother's best friends. But princesses didn't liked the since they weren't from the royal family.

jk: roaming around with a sword can be dangerous princess

y/n:but roaming around the princess carrying a sword is more dangerous Mr.JK

yg: so lets practice for some time coz i guess here will be the battle between us and the darkmoon kingdom.

hs: and what makes you think that

yg: my 6th sa duh!!

jm: so lets sart.

soon when the night came everyone went inside their house except y/n and jk.

y/n: i'm curious about something...........

jk; what?

y/n: why are people scared of the moon forest and what is the blue bird??

jk:thar question is unanswered since so many years.

y/n:lets gather information about the past maybe we'll find something interesting.

jk; that's damn dangerous.

y/n: who cares about it? i think there is nothing wrong in it.

jk: so lets explore the forest tomorrow.

but little did they knew that someone was listening to them........

Early in the morning when y/n was about to go out of the castle someone stopped her.

lisa: Princess y/n queen wants to meet you.

y/n:go ahead i'll be there in a minute.

Lisa went from thee with an evil smirk on her face.

y/n looked at jk who was waiting for her with 2 horses. She mumbled something to him and went from there. when y/n approached her mother she gave her a cold look

and spoke coldly in a scary tone.

queen: where are you going princess?

y/n: in the forest with Jungkook.

queen: you're not going anywhere.

y/n: but why?

queen: because i denied.

y/n:and why did you deny?

queen: i don't want you to go to that forest. it's dangerous

y/n: mother there is nothing in it.

mother: i can't let  you go.

y/n; try to understand it's for our kingdom mother i promise i'll come back.......

queen: ok fine but take your brothers and your friends with you.. and i guess your sisters should support you too. 

jisoo: mother if everyone will go who will be with you.

lisa: unnie is right we will stay with you.

y/n: it's ok mother. i don't need them. i'll go with my friends and brothers.

y/n went out of there and looked for her brothers. the forest was very scary when they went deep  inside it. they were in 2 groups. The Maknaes and y/n in 1 and the hyungs in another. at night all of them found a big tree. which seemed to be the oldest and he strongest in the whole forest. when they were sitting under it y/n saw a blue shining thing flying over them.

y/n; hey did you guys saw it??

jin: what/

y/n: the blue light

jm: nope maybe it's  your illusion.

but y/n was damn sure she saw something.

what was it? was it something which can harm them? or something which can help them? 

TO BE CONTINUED....................