Chapter one~

Hello there! My name is Milly, and this is my story. I left this book here in the marble realm for people like you! Its basically a guide.Anyway lets begin!! It was Autumn and I was just raking the leaves, as usual. Then I noticed that the grass was a pale indigo color! I jumped in surprise and saw my freind Mia. She looked just as confused as I was. Someone bolted and chased us! I know:HOW RUDE OF THEM! We ran into alley so they could not see us. I asked Mia if she had any idea how we got here, she replied "I read a page of a weird text...?" "WHAT?!?" I snapped at her. "WHY?!" A girl came walking towards us, she had black hair, almond brown eyes, and chestnut skin. "Hello? Who are you guys? What is your name?" The girl said. "My name is Evening."  "I'm Mia this is Milly.", Mia introduced us. Who is this girl? " It's hard to get around these parts isn't it?" , Evening said with a grin. We heard a loud BANG! "IT'S THE MAGIC SACK RACE WE HAVE TO HURRY!" , Evening said grabbing my hand, bolting. Mia raced over to catch up with us.                                                     

Hello~  that's part one of my story! Hope enjoyed! Chapter two will come out soon! Take care and have fun!!