☆66. Shouldn't mess up with his fate☆

The Mafia king of Park Empire had been planning onto attack and finish the Mins completely. Jimin wanted to finish their entire existence his one of the most awaited targets were Mins and now the time has finally arrived. Jimin orders all the gaurds to encircle there entire base and trap them as fast as they could with highly defined planning. It was for a fact that till now no one was able to overcome the deadliest Park Mafia and people almost seemed impossible to defeat the king of underground Park Jimin. Almost everyone were aware of the rage and the ruthlessness Jimin holds in his intimidatingly dominating cold aura.

As soon as Mr.Min gets the information of them getting attacked by the Park Mafia he naturally begins to panick. He orders his men to prepare as best as they can but who would tell him that it was all useless.

Jimin's men gather all around their base from each and every single corner. "I'm not afraid of you Park ! Let's get on the battle" Mr.Min yells getting frustrated. Meanwhile Jimin had a cunningly mischevious smirk plastered over his face. He walks slowly towards the center and speaks "well nice to meet you my dear grandfather" Jimin socffs and sexily runs his hand through his silky black hairs.

"Why don't we settle hmm ? I'm giving you two options either kill yourself right now here itself or I've been waiting since very long to colour my hands with crimson red liquid. So tell me which option you've chosen ?" Jimin asks in his deep yet dominant low voice making others to tremble on their places.

"I will shoot your men and ofcourse I will kill you first bitch !" Mr.Min growls angrily he doesn't have any idea in what danger he's currently his mind has long gone lost after seeing the devil infront of him.

"Is that so ? Then why don't you try it you've got one bullet in this gun shoot me if you can.... but if you miss the chance I will punish you, sounds good right ?" Jimin asks getting closer to him who was sweating terribly with fear. His other men doesn't even dare to attack the people of Park Mafia, they all were well aware of the rage they'd have to face if they go against Park Jimin. All of them were just watching the scene silently that's when Namjoon brings Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook to the place. All three of them literally shocked to see Jimin like this, it's not like they don't know who Jimin is but seeing him in his ruthless side was surprising, the scene gave them goosebumps already including Jungkook.

Meanwhile Min takes the gun in his hands his hold was shaky hands points at Jimin. The Mafia King's sharp soul wrenching gaze was already enough to make him senseless. He pulls the trigger and is about to shoot that's when Yoongi slaps his father hard right across his face with tears cascading down his. "You monster how are you even alive after all you've done to me !! Jimin please I may not have been the best father to you but please just kill this fucking old moron" yoongi begs and Jungkook holds him for support and took Yoongi away and let's Taehyung to calm him.

"You've pissed me off enough, now is the time for payback" Jimin growls in his bone chilling scary voice and yanks him by his hairs and drags the man to the white furnished wall and hits his face on the wall with force "This is for ruinung the life of a teenager pregnant boy" Jimin gritted his teeth and again smashes his face on the wall.

"This is for messing up with Jeon family" again smashes his face to the wall by now the white wall has been painted by the red blood and he yelps in pain and cries for mercy but that was of no use at all.

"This is for sneaking your hands in Kim Taehyung's life" Jimin says his eyes filled with pure rage and breaks his left limb with his bare hands seeing this everyone were stunned and scared to see this side of Jimin.

"And this one is for fucking coming in between me and my love !! What were you thinking huh ? I would leave you just like that.... all because of you I was abandoned and you've to pay the price for that" Jimin said and chokes him when he felt his breath was leaving out Jimin leaves him.

The Mafia king walks towards the bar aisle which was in his place exactly at the corner he grabs few expensive alcohol bottles from the counter and breaks all of them one by one on his head, blood gushing out on his body and now he was completely wrenched in alcohol. Jimin ignites his lighter and burns the old man's body with fire. The most painful of death is absolutely is getting burned alive and that's what this man got for messing up with the monster himself.

"Shouldn't have messed up the lines of my fate and if anyone dares to cross my path, I will vanish them from my sight" Jimin said and asks his men to take care of the dead body.

While the remaining members of Mr.Min's gang joins the Park Mafia and no one questioned Jimin's actions. They knew what he did was absolutely right that old fucking moron deserved it. Passing by Jimin eyes his parents and says to Taehyung seeing yoongi "Take care of him" and just hearing this four words sentence from his son, Yoongi's heart blooms and he hugs Taehyung and Jungkook. "May be, may be.... he will accept me right ?"he asks hopefully and both the men assures him and they finally go back to their place.

At last everything was sorted out all the hidden truths and the misunderstandings all were clear now nothing was left. This was the journey of these people. Few scenarios which were totally unexpected changed their entire life. But changes in life comes that's how it goes right ? We all go through these typesof similar phase in our lifetime and we've to fight hard and not give up. And that's what they did here no one gave up, they all fought their way out till here and now it was all settled.

End of Chapter

A/n : Hope you all were satisfied with this chapter, please let me know.