𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

AN: Aussie Fairy of the Finn version of this book, which I will update slowly along with this book, and there are things at the bottom that you should read.

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"Reasons come up for people that I didn't want reasons to come up for, you know what I mean." Frankie Roma said. "And there was couples in here that haven't been together for as long, and I was like 'I actually can't give a con to them.' There's people in here that I don't wanna put forward, based on friendships. There's actually no valid reason that I can't submit this person. D'you know what I mean?"

"Yeah." Siannise told her.

"I did take friendship into account with one couple, because I couldn't send them home." Frankie Roma told Siannise as they both nodded.

"Who?" Siannise asked the girl as she looked a bit confused over who they would have a dilemma with.

"You know." Frankie Roma told the girl.

"Your favourite bitch?" Siannise asked the girl.

"Yeah, like I get they aren't compatible but I just cannot send him home, like I just cannot do that." Frankie Roma added to the conversation.

"Yeah, I couldn't send Luke M home, or put him in the bottom, I would feel like shit." Frankie Roma told the Beach Hut. 

~~

"Fair in my opinion. But I think she, kind of, thinks different." Luke M added on to his two best friends. This made Frankie Roma furrow her eyebrows.

"Like she was trying to play it tactically." Luke M added, making both of them raise their eye brows at him.

"Really?" Luke T asked the tatted boy.

"Yeah, she pissed me off a bit, really." Luke M added.

"So I'm guessing it got you saving someone you want to vote for just cos she wanted to continue things with him?" Frankie Roma asked the boy as she placed a weight back down, before sitting down with the boys.

"Do you think..... it's just a friendship thing or do you think she's been trying to save Mike?" Luke T asked Luke M as they each relaxed on some bean bags.

"I'm not too sure." Luke M added as he looked up from where he was playing with his water bottle.

~~

"So tell me about them?" Luke M asked the girl as she turned to look at him as she was just extremely confused.

"Tell you about who....?" Frankie Roma asked the boy slowly as she looked around the area they were as they were on the day beds.

"Your parents and bother tell me about them, even if they aren't here anymore in person tell me about how you remember them." Luke M asked the girl as he they were close to each other as he didn't want everyone to know all of this about her. 

~~

"It's alright, I'm gonna be here just to talk to." Luke M told the girl as he hugged her back. And he ran his hand up and down her back to make sure that her tears were stopping.

"It was nice to be able to talk with someone about this, cos I haven't had the chance to talk to talk with anyone, not even Finn about my family properly. And It's nice knowing that someone cares enough to ask about them. I feel like when people find out that my parent's passed away they just don't ask about my family, but I still want to have those conversations." Frankie Roma told the beach hut as she drew her legs up to her chest and she had a jacket over her shoulder, that definitely wasn't hers.