i wanna live

CHAPTER ONE 

I lay on my bed ,waiting for sleep to engulf my limp body. i was exausted but still i was unable to get even one single wink of sleep. after two entire hours of staring at the  plain white walls of my bedroom ,i got up. i walked to my bookshelf pulling out my favourite book of all, my diary.i clutched it to my chest as i bent down to pick my pink special pen that i used only to write inside the very sacred book. i shufled to my kingsized bed.i sat on the purpled comforter before i slowly opened the huge pink book i had kept since i was only fifteen a whole four years ago.i opened the pages and began reading about every single moment from my high school life to the day. there was only one thing that stood out to me.My life was perfect, and i hated it. How in the world are you perfect?you ask. well i was . No bullies.No bad parents. No backstabbing freinds .No terrible relationships.I was probably gonna finish university meet mr perfect get married have perfect kids grow old with the love of my life and die in my sleep from old age.yeah yeah i know everybody would kill for my life but thats the problem i would never be able to look back and say thats when he broke my heart and thats we they hurt me but i got through it . i would nothing to tell my sweet children.

but in the middle of my conversation with myself i drifted off into the beautiful place i loved dreamland.and forgot about my whole boring life into a beautiful place where there were milk flowed in rivers there were lolipop trees and  gumdrop lakes. streets of sweets i was truly in candyland.but there was something diffrent about it there was a boy he was diffrent from the boys i hanged around or even dated. he had tattoos running dow his arms. spiderbyte's on his lips .plugs on his perfect ears . i couldnt see his face but there was just something about him that i liked.i was walking upto him when i heard my name being scram i looked around from where it was coming from but before i knew it every where was black and the boy was gone.  

"honey ,wake up, today is the day you go looking for a house you have to get up,"my mothers sweet voice filled my ears causing me to flutter my hazel eyes open."morning,thanks for waking me up mum"i said while rubbing my eyes sleepyly .i swung my legs to the other side of the bed standing up slowly. i grabed my phone from the side of the bed and began checking for text messages. 

katie : hey lacey my brothers throwing a party wanna come ?

lacey : sure i'll just ask my parents .

katie : just sneak out live for once your 19

lacey : i cant i dont wanna get in trouble

katie : ok anyway ask i'll see you at nine

with our little convo done i skipped out of my room down the stairs .i walked into the kitchen giving my dad a kiss on the cheek before talking a seat right next to him. "morning honey "he said."morning daddy !" i said joyfuly before i began pouring milk into my lucky charms.

once i was done with breakfast i 

got ready threw on a pair of jeans flowy shirt vans grabbed my bag and my keys and was out the door to the first house i was to check out .