The longer days to start

There were a lot of rumors about shivi participating in KKK but there were only few people who knew that it is true. She had to be there for 2 months and even before that the trainings and all had to be done because of which she was going to be busy throughout the day.

listening for the very first time he was so happy for her and even he was the first one whom she called after her mom about this news .But later he realized that its a quite long span of time for living apart.

Later that day of knowing at night they were finally at their places to be together and talk about what happened in both of their lives for the day.The night was a day before her birthday and at 8'o clock she had planned to have a small get together with family and few of her nearby guests .

He was the first one to step inside her house (obviously) and was wearing causal cloths

Entering in her house he greeted the family and was looking for her while her mom said that she is getting ready and will be out in a min.

She wore light blue dress with high ponytail carrying a light makeup look. As soon as he entered she knew that he had arrived but was intentionally taking time to make him wait . She came out and as always he was mesmerized to see his beautiful girl looking gorgeous on her birthday eve with the dress of his favorite color. He was about to say something and going to hug her but she kept her hand in front of him and said:

"Gift" 🙂

He made a face and asked : ni du to chalega

SHE : ha ha bilkul .......party ni attend krne dungi

HE: esa kya mai to laya ni

SHE: to jaiye bahar .....

(her mom from the next room listening all this shouted "shivangiiiiii")

and before she could have said anything

the next moment her siblings entered the room and the fight was left in between

They were all busy in doing little decorations and shivi wasn't allowed to peep in even a little For that duty he was appointed as a trusted being in the house.

Now it was the time to continue the left out fight.......

she again kept her hand in the same way and asked for the gift

SHE: mera gift ......ni to mai bahar sari decoration dekh aungi aur keh dungi tumne dhyan ni dia

he acted for a while giving stupid excuses of forgetting her gift but she knew that he was just teasing her ....

then he gave her a box wrapped beautifully while she was facing the wall in not so real anger

She like a kid opened it quickly and he was watching her smiling with his whole heart out ❤❤

(she was so a kiddo for him and will always be)

She opened the box which was a jewellery one but empty , she saw him in anger squinching her little eyes (almost closed) when he stood up and made her wear the gorgeous heart pendent he had been searching for her that became the best birthday gift of hers.

She was extremely overwhelmed seeing his love and was watching herself throughout in the mirror to see the beautiful part of his heart he gave to her.

Noticing him adoring her standing behind she turned back and hugged him tightly and he slightly whispered HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE .

Suddenly coming out from their world they heard a knock on the door where they were called as the decorations were done.They came out and his siblings noticed something new in her outfit.

in teasing tone her sister said : ohhhoooo nice pendent 😉

while she patted her with a blush on her face while he pretended to go and talk to her mother .

The cake cutting ceremony wasn't of a 24 years old but a kid for sure ,she was happy and excited just like a small kid that is celebrating birthday for the very first time and eager for everyone's gift more.

They fed each other the cake and enjoyed the eve as they did in all the previous birthdays of each other (obviously not for everyone to witness 😊)

He, just like the old birthdays was the personal photographer of her to capture all of her cute moments and later to get aww over them ......💕

The small gathering before her birthday starts was way too beautiful and the special gift she got from her favorite person was the new and all time obsession of hers.

The party got over before her birthday to actually begin and by seeing off everyone they both decided to walk around the park and spend some quality time alone together as unfortunately the next day he had to leave for his shoot and it was nearly not possible for him to make up for her actual party.

They were roaming around, hand in hand , quietly but the whole lovable vibes in the beautiful moonlight, Until he stopped and giving a peck on head said HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIVI she stopped and looking at time in her phone smiled and said Thank you hugging him for some more time than the usual.

The night seemed more gorgeous and blissful by seeing them standing together with love filled in their hearts for each other spending the starting of her special birthday hours with the most special one of her life.

------------------------X--------X-------------------------

THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ONE!
HOPE U ALL ENJOYED AND IMAGINED IT TO BE REAL💖💞

(and an addition: coming back from the shoot he went to meet her and as the her special day started with her special one it ended with him as well 😊😊)

KEEP READING 💓