Chapter 1

Alice

"Oh shit,why is it me again?!"I grumbled to myself as the empty glass bottle pointed at me.

As I has already choose truth a lot of time before, I decided to choose dare for once.

"Dare."I replied and one of my classmate, Grace smiled mysteriously.

I sensed something amiss and indeed I was right.

"Okay, I want you to date with Eric for three whole months.... "Grace said slowly as she pointed at a boy chatting with his friends at another table.

I shot her a dirty look but I still nod my head.

"Promise?"Grace asked. I nod my head once again.

Just then, the bell went for lesson. We quickly packed up and went back to class.

On the way, I met Coleen and Rose.They both were my best friend. Together, we chat happily as we went to class.

After lesson,we headed back to our dorm. I immediately jumped onto the bed and told the others what happened at lunch time today.

Coleen woo and oh all along as I tell them. I was irritated as she kept breaking my sentence.

When finally I am done talking,Rose give me a pat on my shoulder and sigh,shaking her head.While Coleen was laughing so hard that she almost fall off the bed.

"Good luck and anyway I will tried my best to help you.Now,I need to practice the song that I am going to sing about myself a few weeks time later." Rose said as she jumped up and headed for the the door.

I gave her a wave and I lay down on the bed.

"Hey,going to play with April and Emily,wanna come with me?"Coleen asked and I shook my head.

"Going to library later...."I replied.

"Okay,bookworm,bye!"Coleen laughed as she walked out.

Feeling bored,I went to the library and on the way,my phone rang,sensing a message.

Looking at my phone,I did not noticed Eric coming towards me.

"Opp,I am sorry...."Eric apologized as we bumped with each other and my phone dropped onto the floor.

Upon seeing Eric,my face turned as red as tomato and I quickly pick up my phone.

"Hi....er,I am Alice."I managed to gabbled the word out. Eric gave me a charming and I almost faint but I quickly stand properly.

"Want to go to the library with me?"Eric asked and I nodded my head,unable to speak for once.

I tried chatting with him and found out that he was quite a friendly person.

After borrowing some books from the library,Eric walked me to my room and waved goodbye after reaching.I gave him a smile and went into the room.

I could not wait to tell Coleen and Rose what had happened!

When I went in,I saw Coleen and Rose chatting happily on the bed.

Jumping onto the bed,I quickly told them what happened with Eric.

At the end,they laughed so hard that they had to cling on me for support.

I looked at them curiously,wondering why are they laughing.

"Oh!U are so silly!If you are acting like this all the way,he will definitely suspect that you like him...."Coleen exclaimed,still laughing.

"Oh,okay then,from now on,I will act normally in front of him.

Just then,there was a knock on the door.I went to open it and it was our senior,wanting us to go to sleep.

We nodded and after that,we get changed and said goodnight to everyone,I closed the light.

After a while,we were all asleep soundly.

=========

The next morning,I was the first to wake up so I decided to take a stroll at the secret garden that only me,Rose and Coleen knew.

As I was walking towards the gate to the secret garden,I heard some footsteps.

I stopped and I creep towards and unlocked the gate.

When I looked inside,I saw Eric and I stared,my mouth gaped open widely.

"Oh,hi,u know this place too?I just found out today about this secret garden."Eric asked and I nodded my head.

As nobody will be looking, I decided to confess my feeling towards so I went to him slowly,

"Er....I have been to tell you something but do not have the courage to tell you until now.Actually,I like you and I wish you will date with me for just three months,then I will be satisfied...."I mumbled,hanging my head low.

"Huh,what did you just say?Er....Okay,fine,I will date you for three months and if after that,I found that you are suitable for me,we will became real couple...."Eric replied and I nod my head earnestly.

Suddenly,he grabbed my hand and I was so shocked that I almost lost my balance.Holding hands,we took a stroll around the secret garden and after that,we went back.

I waved goodbye to him and want back to my dorm,heart swelling with happiness.

"Congrats to you!"Rose exclaimed,jumping on the bed.

Coleen and I giggled like mad and soon later,we were getting ready for class.

"Shit,we are going to be late!"Coleen said,frustrated.

After getting ready,we rushed hurriedly for class.

It was another busy day for us....

=========

Hi guys,this is the first time I am writing a story,so please give comments about my story.Hope u guys love it!!Love ya:)

xox Emma xox:D