Untitled Part 2

Alice

"So freaking tired...."I complained loudly as I collasped the bed.

The others nodded their head and suddenly,there was a knock on the door.

It was Eric.I smiled and he waved hello to Coleen and Rose.

"Wanna go out with me for a date?"Eric aske..d,winking his eyes.I laughed and agreed.

Holding hands,we went out and left Coleen and Rose in the room.

"Where shall we go,play at the beach or go to amusement park?"Eric asked as we reached the school gate.

It was Saturday so we will allowed to go anywhere we wanted.

"Er....I want to go to the amusement park to play."I replied.

Eric nod and I smiled,feeling lucky that he did not think that I am childish.

===========

"Wow,it is amazing!!!"I screamed as I slide down the long slide with Eric.

Eric screamed and I was shocked that a boy will scream so easily.

After playing,we went to a resturant to eat dinner.Later,we went back happily.

"Okay,you go bath first,I want to talk to Eric...."Coleen said quickly,pulling Eric to her side.

I was curious but I still went to bath.While in bath,I heard them whispering,like planning something

When I am done,Eric has already gone.As I dried my hair,I asked them what is going on.

They just shook their head and did not tell me but just say that they are going to

bath.

As the days flew by,I got suspicious with Coleen and Rose.

They keep acting strangely and they even want to follow us to Eric and me to our date.

One day,I even saw them flirting with Eric,not exactly flirting,but you know what I meant.

I were really sad and almost want to stomped up to them....

Just then,Coleen saw me and I quickly hid behind the wall.

As I peeped out at them again,I could not believe my eyes!

Coleen was about to kiss Eric.Not even looking at them once,I rush to the girl's toilet and started crying.

"How could my best friend betrayed me...."I thought wildly.

I kept quiet even when Rose tried to talk to me.

Later when Eric want to date with me,I just shook my head.

"I am not feeling very well today...."I just explained,looking at the floor.

He grabbed my hand and I do not know why my brain freaking crazy,I shook off his hand and slammed the door in front of him.

I sat on the bed and sighed deeply.

Maybe I was just being the silly one,knowing that even though Coleen and Rose like him,I still can not let go of him.

I ruffled my hair madly and decided maybe going to sleep will let me forgot everything.

===============

The next day,I woke up and were surprised to see Eric standing beside me.I jumped up,startled.

"Hi,how are u?"Eric asked and I nodded.

I tried my best to keep calm and I just sway my hair and walked away.

Eric stood there,gasping in horror.

I smiled and decided that why should I be a good girl,from today onwards,I am going to be a bad girl and flirt with boys.

Later in the afternoon,after class,I went back to my dorm with Rose and Coleen.

"Going date with Eric today again?"Coleen asked.

"Obviously...."I replied,not wanting them to know what happened.

They smiled in relief and just then,I saw two new boys that I have never met before.

They introduced themselves as Asher and Austin. They also told everyone that they are brothers of Eric.

"OMG!I did not know that Eric has brothers!?"I thought.

"Asher is so handsome!I think I has fallen into him...."Coleen whispered excitedly.

Rose and I laughed until Coleen shot me a look.We kept quiet immediately.

"Hi Asher!Let me show u around the school. "Coleen stated and grabbed his arm.

She winked as she walked pass us with Asher.

We giggled as we reached our dorm.

"Any plan today? "I asked and Rose shook her head.

I sighed,wondering should I told her that I am not going to a date with Eric but accompanied her instead.

Just then,my phone rang.It was my mom!I quickly answered it and show a signal to Rose to before quiet.

"Hi mum,yes?"I quries. I began chatting with her.After a while,I hang up.

The next moment, there was a knock and Rose answered.

It was our form teacher,Miss Lee.She handed us three invitation and said"We are going to celebrate the two new pupil in our class,Asher and Austin by having a barbecue at this Sunday, I need to go now...."

We waved goodbye and once she left,we started jumping for joy.

"Yay!I love barbecue...."Rose exclaimed, doing a chicken dance.

I laughed and put my hand on her shoulder to stop her from jumping around.

"Anyway, you think which dress should I wear?"Rose asked.

"Hello?!The party is not tomorrow, why must you choose what dress you are going to wear?"I laughed.

"Hey,is just the day after tomorrow,of course must choose now...."

"Fine, I gave up,anyway let's wait for Coleen to come back and then we can go shopping together! "I exclaimed.

Rose nodded excitedly.

Coleen finally came back and we told her the shopping plan.

Happily, we took our wallets and went to the nearest shopping mall,sunshine light mall.
===========

Hi,this is my chapter two.Hope u guys like it.Anyway,be free to give me comments.

xoxEmmaxox:)