Chapter 8: FIRST KISS

My eyes were opened with the little sunshine and pleasant gust of wind. I tried to move but somebody was sleeping in my arms holding me tight. I loved this sight always wanted to have her in my arms. I was so mesmerized with her beauty that I found myself tracing finger on her face. I put the few strands of her hair behind her ear. How can somebody be so beautiful? Her perfect eyes and nose jawline then I found myself looking at her lips intently.

I remembered first time I kissed her. I wasn't going for kiss; it was our first high school day out and we were wandering from one stall to another. She was roaming round with her friend in City Amusement Park whereas I was strolling alone. At that time, we were not friends just classmates you can say, and I only used to look her from far away, admire her way of talking, like the way she carries her dressing style and her innocent smile which always made my heart flip like summersaults. I was good in studies and head of different academic clubs, so every girl wants to have my attention except her. I always felt she tries to ignore me and never showed any interest in me.

Our first kiss was accidental. I was passing by a stall when somebody called my name I tried to look back while walking, next thing I know was I bumped with somebody, tripped and fell on the floor. After that was magical, I felt my lips touched with other pair of lips. For a moment my whole world stopped, when I opened my eyes to see who stole my first kiss, I was over the moon to find out it was Pie under me. That scene last for just 4...5 seconds but my whole world was rocked for a moment. When I stood up and tried to help Pie she seemed mad for some reason and whole school was looking at us. I was embarrassed and wanted to say my sorry to her. Within seconds she disappeared in crowd with her friends in angry mood. I felt sorry and embarrassed to face her but I need to apologize. I was walking here and there but my eyes were searching for her, when I was about to pass by the bridge, I heard familiar voices.

"It was an accident he was not like that." I heard one girl saying that.

"He stole my first kiss, and you are saying not to piss off" Pie said with sadness. I felt extreme guilty and ashamed so I   embraced myself to go in front of her and say my sorry

"Hey PIE! Look I am sorry. Really sorry but it was an accident I have no intentions to do that. I respect you and willing to do whatever you want for my deed." I was feeling guilty and embarrassed. She looked me in disbelieve then said its ok with poker face. I felt the hatred in her voice and eyes. I can't stand her hate for me I felt heartache and then never tried to bother her again that year.

With that memory i had no idea when i feel sleep again.