Sakura

Sakura's POV

Me and my bestfriend, Ino are chatting about Sasuke.

" Hey, I think Sasuke likes you... "

She said and my Emerald orbs grew enermously wide.

" No, That was too impossible.. "

I replied and She glared at me.

I like Sasuke, He was handsome, Cool, Smart, and Rich, But I never expect that He will returned those feelings I felt for him..

I wasn't Rich, I am not pretty.

I am small, and has an abnormally pink hair, I am weak, coward, and loser..

" But he was always glancing at you every minute, I guess he likes you. "

She repeated and I shooked my head.

Criiiing!!!

We heard the bell rang, We stopped chatting and sat on our proper places.

Then a bunch of fangirls screamed when they saw the Sasuke Uchiha holding a bouquet of roses.

He glanced at me and felt my cheeks burned of Crimson red. Who ever that girl was. She's lucky..

Our masked teacher came, then Naruto, One of my friend rosed from his sit and screamed.

" What's up?! Why are you early today?! "

Mr.Hatake waved his hands.

" Ahh, We have a new student, He was from Suna, but He transferred here because of his parents.. "

He looked at the door, and a boy with red hair came, Fangirl screamed.

" OH MY GOD! ''

" MARRY ME!! "

" I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! "

" NO HE'S MINE! "

" NO WAY! I SAW HIM FIRST!!! "

" SILENCE!! "

all of them shut their mouth when Mr.Hatake screamed and slammed his hands on the table.

" Introduce yourself, boy. "

The red head smiled and went in front of us.

" My name is Sasori Akasuna, I am 17 years old, I like arts, paintings, and drawing. I dislikes fleeting, waiting and desperate fangirl. When I grow up, I wanna be an artist... "

Sasori said and bowed.

" Ok, you may seat next to that girl. "

He said and pointed into me.

Sasori smiled charmingly,he went to my direction and sat beside me..

Many fangirls glared at me, and I am trembling in fear because of Karin. I guess She will torture me later.

Sasori looked into me, and offered a shakehand.

" I am Sasori, yours? "

He asked, I shakes his hands and introduced myself.

" S-sakura. "

I stuttered.

" Dont touch her Sasori-kun! She has virus! "

Someone screamed and I looked down,

" Hey, you okay? Just ignore them. Maybe they were just jelouse that you were sitying next to me. "

He said and winked.