One

Disclosure

Ariana's POV

"Ariana! Ariana! Ariana!" Mom shouted angrily. "What?!" I shouted back "do you want?!" I added. "Come down here you little bitch!". Ouch. Its the first time I heard mom calling me bitch.

"What do you want?! And why are you calling me a bitch?!" Tears streaming down my face. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted. "Ask yourself you whore!" She caught my hair and slam me against the wall.

"You calling me a whore? You need a mirror! You should look at yourself!" I told her "You should look at your fucking self!" She hit me in the face with a stick.

"Who are you to talk to your mother like that?!" Dad shouted. "Since when did you learn to say badwords?" He added. I laughed, a fake laugh "Come on! I'm fucking 18 years old, and I am supposed to be out of this fucking hell like house." I shouted back at him.

They were both speechless for the words they just heard.

I went upstairs and pack my things. I called my bestfriend, Mari. After the third ring, she answered her phone. "Hello, Ari?" She greeted me with a voice full of joy. Mari is a jolly person, whenever I have problems shes there to make me laugh and forget all my problems.

"Uhh, hello? Mari?" Forcing myself not to let out a sob. "Are you crying? Would you like me to come to your house?" She asked me. I can tell she's worried. "Uhh can I come? It a long-" I was cut by a loud sound.

When I turned around facing the door. My eyes widen when I saw mom holding something behind her back. "What was that? Ari? What the hell was that? Ari speak to me!" I heard Mari shouting through the phone. I ended the call.

"Mom?"

"Hey, honey" she faked a smile

"Mom, Im leaving"

"Why? You're leaving me already? Please don't leave mommy. Baby, please" she pouted. A fake pout. She came in the door and hugged me. When I pulled out, she got the thing behind her back

It was a knife, good thing I dudged it. I kicked her hand. My karate lesson since I 12 was used. I kicked her. She stumbled back. I ran for the knife and got it. I threw it out of the window.

Before she can stand up. I gathered my car keys, suitcase and phone. I rushed to the car. Good thing dad was in the backyard.

*

I stopped in a shop near a gasoline station after an hour driving away from the house. I called Mari. She didnt answer. I left her a voicemail

"Mari?" Letting out a small sob. "Can I cone to your house? Like live for a short time until I can find a work?". Then I punched the steering wheel. Got out of the car and bought myself food from a store.

After eating, Mari called me. "Ari? You okay? Come here. Im at home. Sorry didnt answer you I was with Jacob. Hihi. You know." I can feel she is smirking right now. She let out a laugh. "Okay, I'll be there in 10. Ill make it quick. Bye."

*

The door was made of brown hardwood. Its a big house, twice as big as ours. I knocked and knocked. After three knocks, I blinked rapidly, shocked of what I am seing.

"Mom?" Slapping myself mentally if this is real. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, honey. Hi. I came here to pick you up." She said with a grin. "Please come home." She pleaded

"No, mom. Im calling the cops if you're not going home without me." I threaten her. "Im legal, mom. Im 18 I should be on my own. Leave, mom!" I raised mt voice, it hurts to leave her but I have to. She's involved with drugs and all. Im not safe in her hands.

As soon as she realized that I was right, she walked out of the door without any word. As soon as she got inside her car she looked back and said "You will pay for it, and Im pretty. OMG. Right?" She stated laughing.

"God. Are you okay?" Mari asked me as she ran towards me for a hug. "Yes. I am. How are you?" I asked squishing her. She patted my shoulder. And thats my hint that she can hardly breathe.

"Sorry, I just missed you. Like I missed you so much." I apologized. "Ari? Are you okay? I visited you two days ago." She joked. "I know." I chuckled.

As we went inside her room, she asked me about what happened and blah blah blah. She was shocked by everything that happened.

"Are you hurt or something? Are you okay? Are you stabbed? Are you dead? Oh my god. Good thing youre alive." Mari dramatically rested the back of her arms in her head. exagerated. "Oh, my drama queen." We both laughed.

We sleeped together on her bed. Ofcourse its okay coz Im a girl. Duh.

*
I was awake by a buzzing sound on the nightstand. Its dad. "Hello, dad?" I asked with a thick voice. "Uhm, good morning miss? Is this Davis's daughter?" The man on phone stated politely. "Uh, yes and who's this please? Why do you have my dad's phone?" I asked worried. "Uhm, miss this is Mark, please dont be shocked or something." He said on a soft tone. "Straight to the point." I told him. In a harsh-ish tone. "Uhm, ma'am. Uh. Your dad. Your da-" I cut him off "What? Tell me what happened to my dad?!" I shouted through the line waking Mari up.

"Are you okay Ari?" I heard her say but I didnt answer her. "Tell me what happened?!" Tears escaping my eyes. "Your dad is dead... Ma'am. Im sorry. I'll text you the address of the funeral home ma'am. Bye." The line went off.

I threw my phone against the wall. Not believing the words I just heard. Slapping my cheeks so hard trying to wake up thinking maybe this is just a dream. But no its not a dream.

Mari hugged me trying to comfort me. "Im sorry Ari, Im very very sorry, Ari."

Hey guys :) so Ill be posting chapter two soon ily guys.