Training nsfw

"Hello Madam"
"Good Morning Madam"
"Justice! Maam!"
"Hello Maam!"
"Respect! Maam!"

Everytime someone passed by me they would shout something with all their might, to give respect. It's flattering but I can't be bothered. That's what they do anyways.

Ding, Dong~

Hallways speakers: 'Second Division Vice Caption, Y/n. Please come to Meeting Room No 5, thank you'

The hell do they want?

-

"Ahh...Ms Y/n have a seat. We're discussing about Kaiju No 8, or aka....Kafka Hibino" One of the higher ups said to me as i enter the room.
"What is she doing here?"

Hoshina.

I take a seat in front of him and cross my legs. I keep quiet at his 'question', not wanting to start a fight.
"Shut up Soshiro"-said Mina.
"Everyone please, this meeting is for us to vote whether we should kill Kafka Hibino-san or....recruit him as a team member" said the Director General Of Defense Force.

"What team would he be in then...if he isn't going to be killed..?" someone asked.
"Since Third Division was the one that held the recruitment test, we should give him to them"

"There's no way I'm accepting him" said Hoshina.
I smile, "We'll take him if you don't want" I said.
"Oi Y/n..." muttered captain of the second division,Jura.

Hoshina glared at me as I grin a bit.
"No worries, Ms Y/n. We'll recruit him." said Mina, straightforwardly. I shrugged and look at Director.

"Since you said that... that means we wont have to kill him huh? Mina?"

Mina agrees. "I'll try my best to 'tame' that monster. If anything goes bad, I will kill him."

-

The meeting ended and I'm heading to the training room.
"I should finish training by 2 am" I said while looking at my watch. Unfortunately, someone was already in the training room. As I walk closer to it, I hear the the sounds of swords slashing through thin air. Sharp.

I open the door.

"Great, why is a loser like you doing here?" I asks, sarcastically.

Hoshina. Freaking Soshiro Hoshina. There could be no one but only him who uses swords or katana to kill a monster.

He halts his movements. He scans my body up to down before walking slowly to me. "If it isn't the mighty vice captain of the second division, Y/n-chan~"
He stops in front of me, his smile never leaving his face. "A beauty like you should get some sleep"
I sigh and push his chest, "Get out of my way". But he grabs my wrist and pulls me forward to him.
"We should train with each other"
And he abruptly pulls me while walking towards the center training room.
He gives me a katana and he gets ready to hold a katana.
"A fight?" I asks. He just smiles and positioned himself getting ready. I breathe deeply and get ready too.
"1"

This is stupid.
"2"

But I want to win.
"3"

Our katana's slashed through each other, leaving both broken asap. I throw away the broken sword and jumps at him, wanting to punch him but he turns our position 180 degrees and hold my arms tightly. I whimper a little bit and kick his stomach, he flew back a little and I get up to grab another sword nearby. But Hoshina grabs my wrist and slams me to his body.

God, the distance.

I elbow kick his chest and free myself from him.
"You're so annoying" I said while panting. "This is nothing, love." Hoshina coos.
I roll my eyes and suddenly he jumps at me, turn me around laying with my stomach, and grabs hold of my wrists. "Get off of me!!" I shouted.

"Sorry love, you lose. Hahaha! I win!" Hoshina laughs behind me. "Fuck you" I spit, angry at that smugly voice. "Would you want to?" He asks, voice a little serious this time. I stay quiet and frown.
"Love?" his hot breath trickled on my neck, God..
Soon, I can feel his lips touching my skin, my neck.
"Hoshina..." I mutter quietly. He continues to lick my skin a little and grins.
"You like it?" he asks.
The room was so quiet and full of...tension.
He soon turns my body around, facing him. His face was so close and I can feel my cheeks heating up.
His eyes were piercing through my eyes and I look away, embarrassed.
"Tell me Y/n, do you like this? Do you want this?"
I grew more redder when hearing his voice. Can't he just shut up already??
His face leans closer to my ears and his hot breath trickled on my skin. "Your thighs are rubbing against each other, your face is red and you're sweating, love..."
He leans more closer, our bodies touching each other. "Use words, princess. I can do things that you like, y'know~"

Without hesitation,
"Yes. Please do more." I beg quietly. Hoshina grins and grabs my chin.
"There you go, my baby can finally talk?"

Omg.
Baby????

"Baby?...?" I asked, unsure. "Yes baby, I'm all yours"
He started by kissing me, roughly.
His lips dominated my mouth and our breaths got bigger and harder. I pull back, taking deep breaths.
Hoshina pulls off his shirt, revealing his toned abs covered in sweat. "Stare as much as you want princess"
I quickly look away as to be embarrassed about this whole situation.
Hoshina sits me on his lap, and I unconsciously sat down on top of his ehem ehem.
"Oh my god, I didn't mean-"
He groans and looks at me. His eyes are dark and filled with lust. "Princess, do that again"
I sit down on him and he groans again, gosh... that is so hot.
He grabs my butt and started to guide me back and forth, repeatedly. I whimper. "Hoshina..."
He moans, "Y/n~"
I unconsciously wrapped my arms around his neck. My boobs touching his chest. His grip on my butt grew tighter and his other hand massages my thigh right thigh. "Take this off, would ya princess?"
I nod my head and take my shirt off.
"Wow Y/n..." Hoshina wowed.
I was wearing a dark purple bra and practically half if my body is now naked. "That's definitely your colour" he grins.
I moan as he starts to guide me back and forth again, creating friction. We were going so fast until he stopped me and stand up, to undress his pants.
I do the same with my leggings and he wowed, again.
"Princess, you're absolutely breathtaking"
I smile and said thanks. But his eye smile changes
when he pushed me to sofa and get on top of me.
His hands feels down my body until it stops at my pussy.
His finger feels down my pussy slowly, making some kind of slow friction through the cloth. I whimper and wrap my arms around his neck.
"You want me to touch you some more?" His hot breath trickled on my ear. I nod my head and his left hand cups my boobs and he massages it slowly.
"This is my way of worshipping you.Seeing all the other boys staring at you, touching you, and talking to you....makes my blood boil."
He discards my panties slowly and kisses me.
The kiss was passionate and slow.
"You don't understand, how much I've wanted to fuck you and that tight pussy of yours for so long."
He kisses me rough.
"And how much I want to scream your pretty name and how much I wanted you to scream my name."
He discards his boxers and positions in me.
"Hoshina~~" I moan, as he pushes deeply inside me.
"Y/N~~Aahh~Feels so good~" He moans beautifully. He starts to grind and hit inside me at the most satisfying places.
"E-e-everytime I see you, Soshiro...I want you to ruin me so much." I said, in pleasure.
He goes much faster and we both moaned. Again and again.
"I will gladly ruin you, princess"
He sounds of our bodies touching each other repeatedly makes me feel so...hot. It's so...illegal.
To be like with Hoshina, feels so good but so wrong.
"Like that?"
"So vulnerable just for me..."
"Princess, your pussy...aahh~~"
"I love it when you scream my name"
"Aahh~~~Baby~~"
"I'm all yours~"

Both of us reached our climax and Hoshina sat me down on top of his lap. Our bodies and sweaty and hot against each other. I was tired, my thighs are shaking and Hoshina is rubbing his finger on my back.
"That was hot, Princess" he coos.
I whimper a bit. "Shut up"
He laughs and whispers close to my ear,
"Make me"