Two different girls

They said that you can only trust yourself. But we tend to share it with our parents, acquaintances and anyone who told us "trust me." Right? Trust is a big word, just like love and hate. No matter how many secrets we keep, everyone around us finds a way to know it. So why does the word trust even exist?

Once upon a time, there was a pretty girl who has a lot of friends, admirers, you name it. They look upon her, they idolize her. The way she moves, dress, speak. Everything about her is just so perfect. But then, there's this one girl who only had a friend. One friend. She didn't care if she's not capable of having what she can't have as long as her friend stays with her.

Pretty girl shares her stories, embarrassing or not with her group of friends. They laughed about everything she said. Pretty girl wasn't even worried that some of it is not really necessary. She kept on talking.

Girl with only one friend is happy while talking and sharing all her stories with her friend. Her friend also shared some of her story. She's not worried about all the stories she told her because she trusts her friend. She knows they will stick with each other no matter what.

Then the time came when pretty girl was left with no true friend and the girl with only one friend lost her only friend.

Maybe you should just really "trust yourself".