jungkook : dude just shut up! , did you ever fall in love. I feel for her, hard! when i first saw her , i was senseless i don't know what to do , what to say, she was like a light in my dark life she helped me to love she treats me like a prince. i never got love, she was the only one who loved me and I love her no matter what if loving and caring for your wife is known as wife's slave then yes I am wife's slave, slave for her love,slave just for her just her, she is pregnant with my child, it's my responsibility to take care of her to love and cherish her. I am always so cold towards her but still she stayed with me enduring me and accepting my cold behaviour, And i will do anything for her, starting from bringing down the star from that sky to the beautiful flowers from the shopo. l'll do anything for her to keep her happy. Jae i love her and always love her till my death.

Saying that I cut the phone. gosh jae is so disturbing suddenly . How dare he . I am pretty sure he will never get any girl if he continued this attitude. Suddenly i felt someone backhugging me and  it's my girl, my love, my life y/n. Oh wait ! I  think so she heard everything, gosh so embarrsaing!! i just smiled and resumed my cooking in her embrace. 

y/n : jungkook?
Jungkook: hmm?
y/n : i love you
Jungkook : i love you too