Losin' Control / Jealous

Beyoncé and Kelly were still getting used to being roommates. They don't speak to each other that much. Maybe one or two words a day.

Kelly was a early bird so she finishes her morning routine way before Beyoncé even wakes up. Beyoncé took so much time getting ready in the morning, it was a miracle that she was able to make it on time to her classes.

As soon as she woke up she went inside the bathroom to get herself together.

Beyoncé unintentionally left the door slightly open and Kelly could see her showering from her bed. She looked away at first but once her eyes set on her perfect golden body, she couldn't take them off. She bit her lip to stop herself from completely drooling.

She watched as the water dripped all over her body. It was like she was bathing in slow motion, just teasing the brown skinned girl. Kelly couldn't help but be turned on. She slid her hand inside her panties. She wasn't even surprised to feel her instant wetness, it never took much for her body to react to how she was feeling in the moment.

She had been attracted to Beyoncé for years and now she was looking at her fully exposed body.

She started to rub her treasure slowly. Normally she'd close her eyes and imagine Beyoncé but since she had her eyes locked on her, there was no need to take them off. She studied every inch of her body closely as she lathered soap all over it. She rubbed her clit faster and faster until Beyoncé turned the knob and stepped out the shower. Kelly laid back in full satisfaction.

She felt absolutely disgusted with herself right after she finished masturbating. She didn't know what came over her. She lost full self control.

"Why you so out of breath?" Beyoncé asked breaking her from her thoughts.

"Why you in my business?" She quickly clapped back as she sat up to look at the girl.

Her jaw dropped once she saw that she was still naked. She couldn't take her eyes off her. She was honestly the most beautiful specimen she's ever laid eyes on. Beyoncé wrapped the towel around her chest and Kelly snatched her eyes away.

"I- I'm going to class" Kelly stumbled across her words, still mesmerized by seeing Beyoncé so unrevealed for the first time and so up close.

"Why you telling me?" Beyoncé rolled her eyes obviously annoyed by Kelly's previous remark. She didn't understand why she was such an asshole for no reason.

Kelly jumped out of bed and rushed out of the room. She went to the public restroom to wash away the embarrassment off her hands. She couldn't believe she just did that.

She took a moment to gather herself and went to her first class of the day.

When classes were over, she went straight back to her dorm room. This first week she's been tired right after she was done with her classes for the day. She was still trying to get used to her new schedule.

Kelly walked inside her room and immediately saw Beyoncé laying in Robyn's arms. Her mood automatically changed. She was annoyed at the mere presence of Robyn and wanted her out the room now.

She dropped her book bag and laid down on her bed. She rolled her eyes fiercely once Beyoncé started nonstop giggling. Robyn was tickling her and whispering things in her ear.

Kelly breathed harshly out of her nose, wondering what could be so funny. They were so close to each other Kelly could literally throw up at the sight.

"Can y'all like.. go somewhere else?" Kelly asked.

"This bitch.." Robyn mumbled. "Is there a problem, Kelendria?"