2 : Fallen Flower 2

- - -

"It feels weird to back to this shitty place

"It feels weird to back to this shitty place. I hate this place but also I miss this place."

- - -

"Why you guys looked so tense?" Jun Woong said while looking at both women.

"Listen, Mr. H.. Choi. You have to remain calm when we enter Eun-bi's memories. Because if you are doing something bad, we might never going to have a way out or the worst possibility we are going to die in there.." (Y/n) said the sentence in one long take breathe making Junwoong gulped.

"Ms. Koo.." Junwoong started.

"You hear the girl. If you don't agree then I can go alone with (Y/n)." Actually Ryeon want him to go alongside them because she knew that at somepoint this journey might not end well.

"No no.. I'll go. I will work at my best effort like director command.. I will observe both of you.." Junwoong nodded solemly.

"Okay oh sh*t here we go. Buddha protect us.." (Y/n) prayed.

"Ya, aren't you a grim reaper? Then why pray to Buddha?" Junwoong asked, curious.

"Well Mr. Choi aka temporary worker. I am a Buddhist still even though I am dead. I still have a religion. So I always pray to Buddha and the other gods. Being dead doesn't mean you leaving your gods." With stern cold voice (Y/n) said and then leaving Junwoong behind and enter the door memories.

Ryeon stayed in her place, observe the place. It was probably Eun-bi's high school.
(Y/n) stay behind her and taking on her airpods. She played song on her spotify. Listening her favorite playlist. Music always can help to calm her nerves.

Ryeon dragging Junwoong's body from those teenage girls who were run towards him. "You cannot made them realise you are here! You can create a paradox and collapsing this memories realm.." Ryeon said with a harsh tone. "Oh.. okay team leader. I am sorry."

The three of them walking into the school corridor. They saw how Eun-bi used to be so happy. Talking with her friend. Joking around. Until Kim Cha-Eun ruined her life. Emotionally and phisically, she is broken. Not enough, she created a story about her bullying Eun-bi. Pretending that actually she is the one who was bullied by everyone but the truth, she did it to someone else.

(Y/n) didn't need to hear them speak. She understand how painful it is. Choi Jun-woong trying to save Eun-bi in that memory world. Even though it cannot changed the past, his heart just leading him to protect the girl. And it cause a problem. The memory world create a pardox, everything crushing with eachother creating a vortex.