Proposal

Hey guys,  
             Hope u r enjoying this OS book...let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin wiping shivi's tears...

MOHSIN:(side hugging her) So guys...ab aap sbko hmare baare mei pta chal hi gya h toh plss respect our space...hum kal phirse live aayenge at 10 am...abhi shivi kuch zyada hi senti ho rhi h..(caressing her hair as she snuggled in his embrace) okk bye guys...thankuu so much for ur wishes..see u tomorrow..(he cut the call saying this)

Shivi started crying hugging him tightly...she never expected this to happen so soon...she was so overwhelmed seeing his love for her...mohsin rubbed her back, caressing her hair lovingly...he knew she might be so much surprised as he himself revealed their love in front of everyone...he didn't wanted her to cry on her birthday, so he cupped her face and captured her lips...shivi was startled, but soon started responding as he was kissing her softly...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother...
Mohsin wiped shivi's tears and joined their foreheads, holding her face...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) I love u mohsin...thankuu so much..yeh meri life ka best surprise h, jo mene kbhi expect bhi nhi kiya tha...

MOHSIN:(Pulling her in his lap) I love u too mera bachaa...mujhe pta tha yeh surprise tumhe boht pasand aayega...mujhe boht guilty feel hota tha jb media articles ya haters ke negative comments ki vajah se tumhe rote hue dekhta tha...(caressing her hair) mere liye tumhari khushi sbse zyada matter krti h...

SHIVI:(cutting off in between) Mujhe pta h...I know ki mera momo mujhse boht pyar krta h... pr mohsin..hum aage bhi thoda privacy maintain krke hi rhenge public mei...mein bss itna chahti thi ki humei apna pyar kisi se chupaa kr na rkhna pde...aur yeh privacy ka decision hum dono ka tha, isliye no need to feel guilty...(snuggling into his neck)I don't want to showcase everything in public... ab yeh sb chodo aur btao tumhe return gift mei kya chahiye...tumne mujhe itni badi khushi di h, toh return gift toh bnta h...(caressing his face)

MOHSIN:(pecking her lips) mere pas tum ho, yhi sbse bda gift h...I always need u baby...(getting up with her in his arms) abhi ek aur surprise h meri shivi ke liye...(Taking her to the attached room in her room)

Shivi smiled and snuggled into his neck, wrapping her legs around his waist...she was shocked to see a setup for marriage proposal... mohsin made her stand in the center of the heart and stood in front of her on his knees...

MOHSIN:(smiling) tum bilkul sahi soch rhi ho jaan...mujhse ab aur nhi hota..i want to marry u shivi...mujhe apni life ka har ek pal tumhare sath spend krna h... subah uthte hi tumhe dekhna h, shaam ko ghar aakr tumhe apni baahon mei lena h, raat ko roz huggy krke sona h, tumhare sath breakfast lunch dinner sb krna h, tumhare liye vo sb krna h jis se tumhe khushi mile...tumhe apni wife kehna ka hakk chahiye...ab nhi rha jaata tumse dur shivi... meri life tumhare bina incomplete h...plss isse complete krdo...

(With tears in his eyes) I promise u baby...kbhi tumhare career ke bich nhi aaunga...mein hmesha tumhe support krunga..tum jo chahe kr skti ho, bina kisi ki permission ke...shaadi ke baad bhi tumse itna hi pyar krunga, infact isse bhi zyada...tum ammi abbu ki beti bnke rhogi hmesha... sajjad aur zeba ki bhabhi...aur meri jaan...mera sb kuch..plss shivi...plss mujhe ek chance de do
...I know tumhari age abhi just 24 h aur tumne yeh sb itni jaldi expect nhi kiya hoga...pr mujhse sach mei nhi hota ab..tumse dur nhi rha jaata ab...plss...I love u so much mera bachaa...kya tum meri wife bnne ke liye ready ho... will u marry me...(holding out a ring for her)

Shivi was shocked hearing him... she didn't knew he had too much stored inside him...For them, age was never a concern...shivi too wanted to stay with him forever... she bent in front of him and hugged him as he was crying silently...she too was in tears, seeing his unconditional love for her...mohsin snuggled into her as she caressed his hair lovingly...

SHIVI:(Rubbing his back) shh... bss mohsin...shaant hojao..tumne mujhse phle kbhi kyu nhi kaha... I love u too mera momo...(kissing his forehead and wiping his tears) agr tum mujhse itna pyar krte ho toh mein tumse usse bhi zyada pyar krti hu...agr tum mere bina nhi rhe skte toh mein bhi nhi rhe skti...meri life bhi tumhare bina incomplete h...(forwarding her hand) yes I'll marry u mr khan... mujhe bhi toh mrs shivangi mohsin khan bnna h...(smiling at him)

Mohsin smiled wholeheartedly and put the ring in her finger...he hugged her tightly, hiding her in his protective arms...shivi snuggled into him as he carried her, getting up from there...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) mere birthday ki shuruwat best thi, sirf tumhari vajah se...ab tum kal pura din mere sath rhoge plss... mein kal ka din tumhare sath spend krna chahti hu...(snuggling into his neck)

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) I promise u bachaa...kal mein pura din tumhare sath hi rhunga..ab toh media se chupne ki bhi koi tension nhi...(Taking her to her room) Ab sojao shivi...boht late ho gya h naa...kal subah ghar mei puja bhi toh h...(Taking out her nightdress from her cupboard)

Shivi nodded and went to the washroom to change her clothes... mohsin changed in the room only and kept the cake in the kitchen, putting all the balloons and decor down on the floor...shivi came and hugged him, sitting on the bed...mohsin laid on the bed, taking shivi in his arms and patted her head...shivi slept, snuggling into his chest and mohsin too slept hugging her...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...2 more parts r left for this OS to complete
...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: same...