The Sword Pt. 1

Y/n= Your name

F/c= favorite color

N/n= Nickname

E/c= Eye color

H/c= Hair color

-(Y/n) Pov-

I watch as Adora gets ready for training as always. Having woken up before her I already got ready for the day. Wearing my (f/c) short sleeve shirt with the red Horde logo on it, black leggings, fingerless gloves, and (f/c) shoes.

I watched her as she attacked the punching back, grunting as she did, and then stopping to brush her teeth. She then sent a powerful kick to the bag to then go to the sink to spit out her toothpaste.

Looking into the mirror with a determined look she gave a salute. Then she quickly goes to pointing her fingers towards the mirror.

"Pew, Pew!"

I stifle a laugh as she turns around and starts punching the air, walking forward as she does. She then stops infront of the punching bag facing away from it. Then looking over her shoulder to look at the picture of the evil princess towering over horde cadets and soldiers.

"Hey, Princess."

"You looking at me?" She asks before shouting at it and kicking it, standing there as it swings infront of her. I start to chuckle behind her, making her turn towards me.

"You now you look so stupid right now, Adora?" I ask trying to stop laughing at her silly antics.

"Whatever Y/n, you never take my training seriously." She says as she crosses her arms unimpressed with my teasing. Suddenly the PA goes off.

"All squadrons, report to training area immediately for evaluation."

As the PA starts to finish Adora smiles and grabs my hand as she drags me to the training area.

-To the training area-

As Adora finally stops dragging me, we arrive at the training area. Adora and I get to our spots next to each other (I'm on her left) as Lonnie and Kyle start to arrive, Rogelio already being there. Adora looks to her right to see one empty spot between her and Lonnie.

"Psst. Anyone seen Catra?" Adora asks as she realizes the feline isn't there. Everyone either shakes their heads no or grumbles a "I don't know".

I scoff, "Not again..." Adora turns to me as I facepalm, annoyed that Catra isn't there for the hundredth time. I quickly put my hand down to my side, Adora quickly looking forward, as our mentor 'he is our mentor right? teacher? eh whatever' begins to talk.

"At attention, cadets. Your simulation is about to begin. Here's your scenario."

"You'll be passing through the treacherous Whispering Woods to reach the heart of rebel insurgency, Bright Moon."

Kyle whimpers at the thought of Bright Moon.

"Your mission is to defeat the Queen of the Princesses and liberate Bright Moon in Lord Hordak's name." He quickly finishes as he looks towards the cadets.

"Where is Catra?" He asks in a stern voice.

"She will be here-" I start to say as I get cut off by Adora.

"We promise." She says while looking right at me. I quickly turn to her groaning as she said that.

'I don't even know where she is! Why are you promising that she will be here?!'

"Mhm... The Whispering Woods is full of princesses. Vicious, Violent instigators."

"They will take you out if given the chance. Don't give it to them." He continues.