Seven

// Shoto Todoroki //

I can tell he is angry, and so can Midoriya. He would tremble whenever he was faced with anger, so why was he not trembling now? Was he really that used to it?

"Deku, you fucking moron! Take out those ridiculous contacts! Makes you look fucking blind." After a moment of silence and stillness, Bakugou brings his hand up to remove said contacts. Enraged, I do the only thing that I feel would keep Midoriya safe at the moment.

"What the fuck are you doing, Icy Hot!?" With Midoriya in my arms, I begin leading him away in silence. "Don't you ignore me, you bastard!" I can hear him breaking through my ice and charging towards us, cursing Midoriya and I both with profanity. Then, in an instant, Bakugou pauses. "Sorry, Icy- I mean Todoroki. I've been going to anger management classes recently and I'm still learning! I just want my boyfriend to come home. Will that be okay?"

"No."

"You motherfu-!" he starts, then sighs. "Alright then. Do you think you could have him come home sometime this week? I really do miss him." I look over at Midoriya, and though I can not see his face, I can tell he is scared. Before I can say anything, however, Midoriya speaks up, though with a quiet voice. "Okay, Ka... Kacchan. I'll come home."