CHAPTER-3 Emotional

She see there is call of Taehyung. She see caller ID so she knows. Her hands shivering badly. She sit on bed straight. She take a long breathe. She pick up call.

Y/n:- hello, sir

Taehyung:- what sir ! You can make my mom fool but not me. Poor girl

Y/n:- what you mean mr. Jerk I am don't make your m--

Taehyung:- don't say anything just listen me " you are not equal me .in my ways you can't able to marry me. I know why you get married me because you want money your dad also.

Her eyes full of tears. She is bitting her lower lip to control tears.

Taehyung:- I can't imagine in this world many peoples are like your asshole dad who sold their daughter for money what a great things

Y/n:- *sobbing* stop don't say anything about my dad *sobbing*

Taehyung:- I have already transferred 75 lakhs in your account . After our marriage I do rain of money on you .
But I never accept you as my wife.

Y/n :- what! You say me poor . Yes I am poor sir but I know today the royal like you kindless and stone hearted I wish god 🙏 never make me royal or rich. Yes I am poor sir but I like my self-respect than your money.
Sir I am not happy to maary you but I do this for my dad . I give you a challenge you say you never accept me as your wife the challenge is " I will forcced you and see you will accept me as your wife"

Taehyung:- I will make your life hell after marriage just wait and watch

He cut call . He do a dark smirk .his eyes full of tears because that is very hard thing he can't accept y/n

Y/n lay on bed an crying . She talked herself .

Y/n Pov.

Why God you make us poor If I am a reach man I never say yes to this marriage I am only to do this for my dad . I give him challenge I am sure I will win in my challenge.

Taehyung Pov.

Why God you always unfair with me . When I want to marry my 1st love Olivia . My mom say no you know properly I never disobey my mom . And now, you want I do marriage with which girl I don't know her name,her baground how I am marriage a strange girl. This is very hard for me and her. I can't accept her as my wife. God please help me what can I do at this situation.

"I hope you was emotional during read his chapter. I am not expert to write emotional scene , next chapter coming soon 💜"