Care bear

3rd pov
At the end of the speech competition the group of six went backstage to look for y/n.
"Has anyone spot her yet ?" Logan asks the rest of the group. "If we did one of would've said something." Tyler replied earning a scowl from his twin sister, Taylor.

"Are you looking for me?"

The group turned around to see who spoke to them and low and behold, it was y/n who did not seem to be in a good mood. "Hey, we just wanted to speak to you about what happened last night." Ashlyn said as her the rest approached y/n.

"Well we'll need to make this quick, follow me." Y/n replied. The rest looked at her in confusion but followed nonetheless. "Why are we in the dressing room for the drama students?" Taylor asked y/n. "Your principal told my team to stay in here to practice and prepare saying that we're prohibited from going anywhere else, now explain." Y/n demanded.

Ashlyn then explained the situation in the best way she possibly can in great detail, answering any questions y/n had to ask.

"How long have this been going on?" Taylor asked.
"Uh about three days." Y/n stated. "Well I have seeing these 'phantoms' long before I have started entering that dimension, for about 2 years."

Y/n then began to describe her experience with the phantoms saying that she only had seen them at the corner of her eye or when looking into a mirror also adding the fact that with her they were quite mocking and enjoyed scaring her half to death causing her to think they were just ghost playing games, well until now.

"I actually lived a few blocks down the graveyard, do you guys happen to live close by?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, yes we indeed do, where exactly do you live?" Aiden asked bringing suspicion among the others but before Ashlyn could have warn Y/n not to answer-

Y/n pov
"Why don't I just bring you guys over?" I replied thinking maybe it had something to do with the whole phantom shenanigans. "Sounds like a plan! Though it'll only be my cousin Ben and i since the others have plans." Aiden replied. I looked up to see Ben who was only about 2 inches taller than me, yes you got that right, I'm a pretty tall girl. Ben doesn't seem to talk much, it's really giving mysterious hot boy you bump into on your run to your local café vibes.

I smiled and waved at Ben which caused him to blush and look away. "Is he always this quiet?" I asked. "Yup." The whole group replied in sync. "Huh, cute." I said under my breath but Ben must have heard because now he's a literal tomato.

" I think we should be going now." Logan said pointing at the time on his phone to which everyone agreed.

——————————————
Y/n pov
"So you live here alone." Aiden asked as we stepped into my apartment. "Yes but my parents visit every two months so social services don't take me away." I replied laughing nervously.
"Where are they?" Aiden asked. "In Italy, finishing some long term business." I answered.
"Why is there a pole in the middle of the living room?" Aiden asks. Damn this guy can ask a lot of damn questions. "I do pole dancing." I replied turning to see Ben picking up my messy pile of papers that were drafts and mistakes for the speech competition. I took a few out of his hand then plopped down on my couch in despair.

"We could've won if it wasn't for damn Naomi, and she was so fucking concern about me losing *tch and had the nerve to try and gaslight me as if I'm the cause for our loss." I complained throwing my papers in the air. "Were you supposed to sound angry?" Aiden asked me. Is this bitch mocking me? "What the hell do you mean by that?" I asked. "Well I'm guessing that your not obvious to how calming and peaceful your voice sounds so basically your sounded like that but as if you were having constipation." Aiden replied " but if it makes you feel any better Ben totally loved your speech, he even-" before Aiden could finish Ben clasped his hand over his cousin's mouth, silencing.

"Did you really like it?" I asked which he replied by nodding furiously. I felt proud putting my hands on my side smiling like some goofy clown. For some reason know that it was Ben who liked my speech made it more special.

"Well thank you guys for keeping me company but it's getting quite late." I told the two. "Yea, you're right! Maybe we can sleep over next time along with everyone else!" Aiden said in excitement to which I agreed and lead them to the door after exchanging numbers with Ben and Aiden.

Now all I have to do is wait till 12:00 then my hell begins. It's quite, awfully quiet. I shrugged the anxiety off of my shoulders, turned on some music and start to do my thang on the pole. I've wanted to start pole dancing since I was nine when I saw a young lady perform to a song by Aurora and there I realized that pole dancing did not have to be exotic and sexualized.

It was 7:35pm, damn time moves fast.
'Text him.' An intrusive thought popped up in my head.
'Call him.'
I stopped the music and grabbed my laptop acting on my intrusive thoughts, you only live once and who knows I might die tonight.

Ben POV
"Ben your phone's ringing." Aiden said in a very mischievous tone. Who was calling me, no ever calls me unless it's Logan or Taylor even so Aiden wouldn't have said it so... suspiciously. I picked up my phone but immediately dropped it seeing who the caller was.

Y/n.

I ran up to my well my room and anxiously pressed the answer button.
"Hey, am I disturbing you, you took pretty long to answer." I nodded no looking around for my small white board.

"You don't have to talk, it's just so quiet since you guys left and I haven't had anyone around in a while." Y/n laughed nervously. "I see." I wrote and and showed it to her. "Oh that's pretty smart!" Y/n said practically beaming with light upon seeing me use the white board. "I suppose." I replied.

"How do you feel about this whole phantom thing? You guys have been in the game longer than I have... well not game but you get it." Y/n says sipping something out of a mug.
"Terrified but slowly getting a bit used to it all, Aiden seems to be having a ball though." I replied checking the time.
7:45
"Ah, I could imagine, you may call me crazy but I'm a bit excited about all of this. This is the most eventful thing to happen in my life, well yea it is for y'all too but leaving alone with no friends or family to talk to or hang out with you get restless and impulsive, this situation has got my adrenaline going." Y/n continues.
"Why do you not have friends? I know really know you that good yet but I'm sure your a great person." I replied.
"Haha, about that.." y/n says nervously. "I've always had a habit of subconsciously glaring at people even as a kid and along being one of the most tallest girls in my grade, it wasn't a good look." I nodded in understanding.
"Were you bullied?" I asked feeling my blood start to boil. People will always hate things they can't understand, it sickens me.

"Well I don't know if it counts as bullying since it was just people thinking I wanted to pick a fight and yes I was bullied but not anymore." Y/n answered. I can tell she's lying, it's probably that Naomi chick too.

"Well I hope so." I replied.

"Awww do you care about me Benny bear." Y/n teased. I cringed at the nickname.
"PFFFFTT HAHAHA! BENNY BEAR!" Aiden hollered walking into the room I snapped my head around to glare at Aiden.

"Yes I was indeed eavesdropping." Aiden said bowing as if he made some sort of grand entrance.
"Hey Aiden!" Y/n greeted. "Hello y/n!" Aiden replied matching y/n's sunflower like energy.
"It's 8:00, I think we should get some rest since we have a long night ahead of us." Y/n said.
"Well good night to you too and yes I do care about you."

Y/n sat there awestruck.

"Good night to you too Benny bear." Y/n replied hanging up. I place my white board aside and got prepared for for bed smiling to myself uncontrollably.

Y/n pov

'He.. cares about me.' I thought to myself.

"HE CARES ABOUT ME!" I squealed kicking my legs like a child. I rushed to turn off the light and prepared to go to bed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
end of chapter two