harsh discussion requires logic over humanity

Earth-299 new york used to be a beautiful world full of hope and heroism until the virus came.

Earth-299

Tony: alright Guys I've assembled the heroes here to talk about this virus.

Steve Rogers: really tony all this for a virus? You assembled basically all of Manhattan's heroes for this?

Tony: you don't understand this is something horrible. It is shown to be extremely contagious it's only a matter of time before it becomes deadly.

Peter: what are you suggesting we do tony?

Tony: I believe it is Best for everyone to quarantine.

Tony: everyone got that!!

Everybody: yeah. Sure. Alright.

3 months later

Illuminati meeting room

Tony: the quarantine isn't working it's not enough people are still getting infected. Richard has the cure coming along.

Reed: I'm unfortunately not making much progress it's mutating too fast.

Tony: it appears the increase in infections is because most people are ignoring the quarantine. Anyone have a idea on how to address this?

Hank Pym: we could enforce the quarantine.

Tony: great idea hank.

1 month later

We see a young man playing with his son outside at the park.

Dad: alright Jack let's see if you can hit the ball.

Jack: alright I'm ready!!

We watch as the son hits the ball into the bushes.

Jack: I'll get it!!

As jack grabs the ball he gets picked up off the ground.

Dad: jack where'd you go?!!

He turns when he hears metal footsteps.

Ultron bot: please return to your house or i will have to use force.

Jack: let me go!!

Dad: let my kid go!!

Ultron bot: very well.

1 week later

Illuminati meeting room

Tony: it's still not enough!!! the virus is still spreading!!! People are still violating the quarantine!!!

We watch as Steve Rogers enters the room as tony, hank, reed, professor x, and doctor strange turn to face him.

Tony: steve I thought we kicked you off the team.

Steve: you did.

Tony: then why are you here!!

Steve: you need to stop guys.

Tony: stop what!! saving lives, doing what's best for the world!!! This entire team was designed to make the hard decisions and choices that nobody else wanted to!!! We kicked you off because you objected to everything because you let your morals get in the way of logic and reason!!!

Steve: people are scared!!! You are causing things to get worse!!! You have taken these people as prisoners!!! And when someone is told not to do something i hate to say it but somebody is always going to do the opposite!!!

Steve: I'm sorry I shouldn't have gotten so angry. But listen your solution is making things worse.

Tony: alright we understand.

3 weeks later

Hank: guys we need a alternative to keeping people trapped in their houses.

Strange: I recommend we just shut off Manhattan from the rest of the world.

Tony: how would we go about that?

Strange: I could cast a containment spell.

Tony: does everyone agree to this.

Everyone raises their hand.

4 months later

Everyone in Manhattan is infected. The illuminati have reached their breaking point.

Tony: everyone in Manhattan is infected. We've ran out of time on a cure. We need to find a way to wipe this virus off the face of the earth.

Hank: I have a solution but your not gonna like it.

3 hours later

We see Spider-Man swinging through the streets fighting Ultron bots.

Spider-Man can hear Captain America through an ear com.

Steve: that's the last of them in Harlem.

Peter: hang on I have sights on iron man.

Peter slams tony out of the sky and onto the streets.

Peter: Tony this has to stop!!!

Tony: you don't understand peter someone has to make the hard decisions for the greater good!!

Peter: you're not helping anyone with this solution. Your just slaughtering all of Manhattan!!

Tony: peter you could never understand!!! This virus is like a supervillain!!! No matter how many times you defeat it and send it to jail!!! It will just kill again. The only way to truly stop it is to eliminate it completely!!!

Peter: so that's your solution mass genocide!!! What happens when you wipe out everyone else?!!

Tony: then me and the others will kill ourselves!!

Peter: if i can't reason with you then I'm afraid I'm gonna have to force you to stop.

Peter uses his webs to throw a car door at tony. Tony uses his repulser to destroy it. Tony uses his repulser to hit Peter but it hits the ground as back flips away. Peter webs tony and yanks him forward and punches him. Peter finds himself trapped inside a suit.

Peter: what is this!!!

Tony: the nano armor. Snuck it onto you the moment you made contact. I'm sorry Peter. Tony looks at Peter as the suit forms spikes inside the suit tony walks away as peter bleeds out helplessly.

Hank: tony things have gotten out of hand we need help.

Tony: Jarvis initiate the nuke.

Jarvis: yes sir.

*Booooooooooooooooooooom*

In the end logic overpowered humanity in the eyes of the illuminati.