Chapter 1

Kuroo sat alone in the cafeteria, playing a game on his phone. Normally, he'd be the one off his phone, but today has been a boring day. He was currently on Instagram, checking  if there was anything new to see.

"Kuroo Tetsuro, come to the office please. Kuroo Tetsuro." The speaker boomed lowly in a monotone voice throughout the school.

He sighed and got up. What could those fuckers want now...?" He internally groaned. Why did they need him?

He walked into the front office and sighed. He noticed a shorty with bright orange hair, with a nervous expression on his face. He went up to the desk and put his arm onto the counter. "What did you need?" He asked, more annoyed than intended.

"Your needed to tour this young gentleman, right here." She pointed to the boy, and she smiled. He sighed and walked over to him.

"Hey." He tried to introduce himself. "I'm Kuroo Tetsuro." He put his hand out to allow him to shake it.

"Konich'iwa.." the boy said quietly. "I'm Hinata Shōyō..." he took Kuroo's hand and shook it slightly.

"Alright. Follow me..." he started to walk out the office. Hinata followed and fiddled with his fingers.

"Arigoto for getting me out of there- she wouldn't shut up." Hinat said with an exaggerating tone. Kuroo chuckled.

"Yeah, you get used to it though. " he smiled fondly.

The pair sat alone in the cafeteria after the tour. They were currently bored, trying to figure out what to do.

"Sooo..." kuroo said, trying to start a conversation. "What should I call you? Chibi~Chan, Shrimpy, or even- Kitten~?"

Hinata's face was pure red. Kuroo saw this and chuckled at his reaction. "So what'll it be~?" Kuroo said seductively. Hinata blushed more and looked away.

"None of those..." he mumbled something else, but it was incoherent.

"Oya? What was that?" Kuroo teased.

"P-please call me Kitten..." Hinata blushed.

~•~

Sorry- I'm used to doing short chapters- XD

310 words!