second floor (New friends)

Then Renie woke up and looked to the bright sky. 'even though, it is fake sky but I am glad that It is bright the darkness isn't here anymore'. Renie looked at sky for moments and then realized.

"Right, I pass the test!" renie stood up.
She looked around to see grass and to many people.'Where is Bam? I hope that I will meet him very soon' Renie thought to her self. Renie looked at her hand to find the ring from first floor s test. "I still have this ring" said Renie in surprised

"Mic test, mic test" someone talked through the mics. "I hate to explain too much. so you regulars are 400 persons so make the number less until the time is up"

"What the....?" before Renie could continue her sentence, She heard someone ś screaming.

"What?! Have they already started killing each other?" Renie looked around.' Looks like I'm on a different testing ground than Bam. I remember very well that the rules of this test are that we must reduce the number to 200 people, and not reduce the number until the end of time. Does that mean I'm in the same place with Rachel and Androsie?' Renie puts her hand over her mouth.

"calamity!" Without realizing Renee tossed an arrow in front of her face. Renee looks at where the arrow went, and sees a girl with long pink  hair and bright green eyes. "Sigh, I missed again. But why hasn't this girl run away yet?" The pink-haired girl looks at Rene and their eyes meet. Renie smiles at her, making her question even more.'Well, I already thought if I was on a different test ground than my brother, why don't we make allies that I can pass with their help in this test? But I don't think this girl wants to come down to me so we can find someone else'

Before Renie moved her foot I noticed that she was surrounded by five people. 'Huh, look who we have here a cute girl in the middle of this place' Renie frowned when the fat man said this.
'What a luck. now I'm surrounded by a bunch of perverts. Also, five against one, you bastards,' Renie thought to herself. Renie grabbed her needle tightly, then pointed it at her enemies. "Looks like cutie isn't kind person."

"You're annoying, leave me alone." Renie frowned more. "Huh, do you feel disgusted with us being such a pretty face," said the man with a smirk. "What does a face have to do with being disgusted with you? I actually don't like people who approach me with bad intentions, especially perverted ones," said Renie slyly.

"You bastard," said the four-armed man while trying to get near to Renie . Without wasting time, Renie ran towards the fat man and stabbed him in the chest, shocking the rest of her. 'That's strange. Why does it sound so realistic even though it's a story I've read before.' Renie's bloodshot hands started to shiver.

"You! How are you doing this?" Renie silently looks at the man with four arms. "you *$&#" Four-armed tried to punch Renie, but she avoided it. ' good thing that I learned how to fight in my past life But is it right to somehow kill them? I feel pain as if I'm a criminal now.' They all tried to kill Renie, but Renie avoided all of them, of course, since none of them used Shinsu, that made it easier for her.

'I can feel it, their gasps and sweat pouring from their punches shaking the air a little bit, they're real. I killed someone. Even if this world was a story I read before, now I live in it, that is, it has become a real world. Which means I really killed a soul.' Renie's thoughts were interrupted by an arrow that killed one of the men who fought her. "What is this?" One of the men said.

"Now four against one and on top of that a girl, don't you have an iota of pity," said the pink-haired girl. Renie looked at her in shock. "Is this the first time you've killed someone?" Renie lowers her head. "It's so strange that someone has never killed anyone in the tower." The pink-haired girl put her hand under her chin and raised an eyebrow. "This is because," Renie said hesitantly.