your what.

Heyy lemons here is the next sorry for any miss spelled words, but I do hope you enjoy it., I also felt nice to post 2 at the same time so here :)

(Again there might not be a lot of people's pov but I will try)

Ranboo's pov

I was heading to tommy house because I got a message from purpled to come help him with tubbo since him and tou got into something

'few mins when he got there'

I got there surprised to see purpled trying to separate tommy and tubbo .
Tubbo looks like he has a bloody fisht with a black eye and a couple of bruises with a dagger in his hand.
And Tommy has a cut in his cheack and a with a bruise that look like came from a punch, with also alot of more mini bruises.

I decided to teleport over there since it's alot faster and grabbed tubbo.
'tubbo what the heck are you doing' ranboo asked since he thought him tommy where beat friends, but tubbo didn't answer I just sighed and picked him up and threw him over my shoulder.

'we will be heading home now sorry to what ever happedtalk to you guys later bye. As soon as he left purpled picked up tommy bridal style and brought him inside, went to the restroom and put him on the counter next to the sink, and went to grab bandages and cleaning supplies for his cuts.

-time skip after he finished bandaging Tommy)

After purpled finished he put the stuff away and walked to tommy who seem to bed hurting ' you can let you ears and tail out I don't mind, but what why the hell did you punch tubbo'.
After tommy proofed out his ears and tail he look down (tommy is the type of rabbit with the floppy ears like this )

I actually went to a petting zoo and saw this rabbit and thought it was cute so I took a picture of it. BUT ANWAY. back to he story

'i only punched him because he was saying shit about you and me and he sayed one thing that made me pissed off' he said while looking down
'+sigh- ok I will accept it for now just don't do that again' purpled said while bring his hand up to Tommy's head and pets him tommy said stayed there letting him do so,
And is trying his best not fall asleep.

(Headcannon: when tommy is somewhat tired and is stressed when he gets pet on his head he gets sleepy since he finds it very soothing for him)

'ok you should go get dressed into more comfortable clothes we can cuddle in the couch when you done'  purpled said and as soon as he said that tommy sprinted to his closed and changed, he is now wearing sweats with a long sleeve shirt.

After getting dressed he heading to the living room to be greated by purpled laying down he runs to him and jumps onto him snuggling his head into purpled cheast, purpled just smiles by his actions and begins to pet tommy head and soon after he heard quiet snores and to see a sleeping tommy, after a while he fell asleep on the couch as well.

Drista pov

I was still wondering who that tubbo guy, my thought got cut of my a certain spider.
' Ms Drista can we go home now I wanna see papa.' he said while rubbing his eyes.
'sure bud but I told you,you don't need to call me 'Ms' just call me drista. '

'ok I guess now let's go home' shroud said unpaichent (don't think I spelled that Right)

-Time skip when they got home -

Still Dritsa's pov

'alright buddy where hear take you shoes off by the door ok'
She said, shroud took his shoes off and placed them by the door like she said.

We walk in and there no sign of toy not purpled, but shroud and I ended up finding the in the couch sleeping
Drista grabs her phone and takes a picture to tease tommy about later.

No one's pov

Dritsa just finished givinh shroud a bath and getting him dressed and they went to the kitchen to see tommy cooking dinner.

'hey Tommy I have a question'
Drista said in a serious tone

'yeah what's up' he said while not looking away from the food so he doybutn it.
'are you in any sorta relationship with purpled, if you are that totally fine I am just wondering since he is kinda always here.'
She said while looking at him for a good answer and just 'because'.

No where just beat friends why did shroud tell you something'
Tommy said while finally looking up at drista.
'well yes,no , I don't know but when I was from the 'accident' he called purpled papa just I was just wondering' Dritsa a said while shrugging her arms.

'oh yeah uhm, sorry bout that he has been calling shroud papa for the longest time for some reason and, purpled and I don't. Even know why.' he said while lookg back at the food finally finishing it, and putting it on plates.

-time skip after they ate -

Still no one's pov

'hey papa?' shroud getting toys attention from talking to Drista.
'yeah bud'  he said lookg at shroud

'uhm when I was playing with drista I saw the bright green figure and I went up to it, and asked for Drista, I was scared because his voice was deep and he looked like dritsa just with I think and XD face, do you know who that is? Shroud said innocently.

Tommy and Drista just stood there shocked.
'well bud I don't know him bud let's go ahead and get you to bed ok' tommy said trying to change the subject quickly.
Shroud just nods his head.

After a while purpled finally went home and everyone went to sleep well I mean almost everyone...

991 words

This chapter is short sorry but the last 2 chapter are gonna be longer  that why so I do hope you enjoy :)