Part 1

As everyone decided to gather at Star labs to regroup after they finished the crisis with Earth-X they all are beginning to notice the disappearance of their Scarlet Speedster and their Emerald Archer. 

"Where are they?" Kara asks confused. 

Everybody looks around to see who has an answer but none of the lot of them has the littlest bit of an idea on where they are. 

"I don't know but mom told me I could have Ollie's room if I wanted it at the house." Thea says.

 "Funny because Barry told me last night before we left that if anything ever happened and he disappeared I was in charge like when he was in the speedforce." Cisco says. 

Everyone starts chitchatting and making guesses as to where they are but don't take it further than that. The next morning Joe walks into the CCPD and notices Barry nowhere to be found. He walks down to Singh's office. Singh looks shocked when he asks if the boy clocked in. 

"Joe, Barry resigned yesterday. He said he got a better job offer. I can't say where but we are working on getting his paperwork transferred over. I figured he would have told you." Singh states.

 Joe frowns. 

"Who is taking over as CSI?" He asks. 

"A girl Barry trained when she first was getting her degree. I asked if he had any recommendations and she was the one he chose. Do you remember the girl who helped us on Barry's missing persons case and was going over the scenes? That's the girl. Mary-Jane Kincer. Or she chooses to be called MJ." Singh says.

 Joe nods and leaves. Later that evening in Star City Digg went to Queen's Consolidated to find Miora or Oliver. 

"Oh honey I forgot to tell you. Oliver decided to not take over Queen's Consolidated anymore. And he left." She says. 

"He wouldn't just up and leave Star City without reason." Diggle says.

 She shrugs. He goes down to the bunker and everyone is setting there. 

"Any luck?" Felicity asks. 

He shakes his head. 

"Oliver left the city." He says. 

"He wouldn't just leave the city without reason." Thea says. 

"But I just got a call from Cisco saying Barry got a better job offer and left the CCPD. They don't know where because Captain Singh can't share that information but they are transferring his paperwork today. It's something between the two because they wouldn't leave unless they have to. But each other would be a good enough reason." Felicity states.

 Thea starts typing something into the computer. 

"William was unenrolled from his school." She says. Felicity checks something as well. "As was Nora." She says. 

Later that evening Hartley Rathaway walks up to an apartment door and he knocks on it. 

"I've got it! Oh hey Hartley...." Barry whispers. 

He lets the boy walk inside. 

"Ignore the mess. You are probably here because you figured it out yourself didn't you?" He says. 

"I know you both are hanging up your cowls or hoods in Oliver's defense. But I don't know why..." Hartley says trailing off when Oliver walks in here setting another box down and two little girls running behind him. 

"Papa! Daddy let us look through an old photo album and told us how you were the smartest kid in school!!" Evelyn Rose Queen exclaims. 

"You had a lot of metals!" Elizabeth Anastasia Queen exclaims.