soaked happiness

still atsumus pov
i try to remember they way home, but i just find my self cold and wet from the rain. i wanted to go home and wrap myself in my bed sheets. i wanted to go home and see my twin waiting for me. i wanted to see suna. i wanted a lot, but it felt impossible to get want i wanted. i followed the side walk passing a million people. and i had ended up at the school again. i beamed with a smile and gained some of my motivation back. i started to jog my brain in remembering the path we take to and from school.

i remember some some of it, so i set off on my journey. i get to the last part and the only part i don't remember. i took a guess and went right. not only 2 minutes in and i turned back because i didn't recognize the neighborhood. i get back to the part i was just at and instead of going right again i go left. that wasn't the right way home either but i didn't give up. one more try. i run back to where i was previously at and go straight. each foot step felt like getting pushed in a pool with no water that had concrete.

i ended up at a stop sign and i hear someone yelling my name i look around and don't see anyone. i brush it off and keep walking, but the voice gets loader i stop walking and next thing i know someone was jumping on to me. they jump off and i turn around it was samu and suna. i look at the two carefully and notice both of them are crying. suna runs up to me and hugs me tightly. then samu joins the hug. i look at rims face which as very vet from tears and the rain. i wipe some of  both boys tears away then put my head onto sunas chest.

we stay in the big for a little longer then samu steps away and slaps me hard but not enough for it to hurt. "don't ever run off like that again." he had so much emotions. he was sad. mad, worried, scared. the taller boy grabs my face and points it to him. "seriously don't do that you scared me to death." he was still crying and it broke my heart to see both of them cry.

"i understand. lets go home then we can talk about this." i give a small smile and we head home. we go to sunas house and we get settled in his room. i sit next to suna and samu sits in front of us. they calmed down a bit but suna was still crying. " please don't do that agin." suna says with a shaky voice. i look at my lap feeling tears going down my face. seeing suna cry like this hurts and hate it. i scoot closer to suna and put my head on his shoulder. "im sorry i promise i won't do it again."

about 30 minutes go by and i see samu get up. "im going home i'll tell mom your staying the night over here." "thanks." i smile at my twin "love you." samu hesitates then he says it back and walks out the room. i lift my head up and shift infront of suna. suna was no longer crying with made me feel relived.

"so about earlier" i stop for a second "you said that i had scared you, but i thought you don't get scared." i look at suna with a soft and playful smile. "yeah well i thought i couldn't be scared but i guy was i can." he giggles and gets up. "im going to sleep how about you?" he puts his hand out and i grab it while he helps lift me up. we get in sunas bed. far apart but still close we look at each other for a little.

"your so pretty tsumu" i blink then realized what suna had just said. i turn red then next thing i know my lips are on his. it was soft and short but nice. i was shocked, but without realizing what i was doing i went back in for another kiss. when we pulled away from it suna had a smile on his face. the same for me. "for now on i'm calling you my fox" suna says while scooting closer. "fine with me" i scoot near suna and put my head in his chest "goodnight" "goodnight my baby fox"