Chapter Four

I wake up to Andromeda gently shaking me. "Mom, Maya came by and told us to tell you we are having a family dinner, she also said thank you for the room."

"Thank you Meda." I say, "Go get your siblings ready."

She sighs, but obeys. She knows I'm under a lot of stress right now with Draco on a business trip, and my horrible cousins.

I dress in a simple black dress.

I put in some diamond snake earrings Draco gave to me, and slip on some black wedges

I put in some diamond snake earrings Draco gave to me, and slip on some black wedges. The final touch is a black clutch studded in diamonds with emeralds spelling my name encrusted on one side, another gift from Draco.

I meet the kids in the living room and we head down the elevator. When we reach the lobby I receive a text saying they are already heading down to the fancy restaurant, which happens to be one that DLM inc. owns.

We hop into the car and head to the Ruby Snake.

Jessica and her gang are all wearing different colors of this dress

Jessica and her gang are all wearing different colors of this dress. Jessica wears neon green, Katelyn wears a more fluorescent version of that orange, Brittany wears hot pink, Brianna wears neon purple, Sasha wears neon blue, and Trinity wears bright yellow. Like seriously? We are having a fancy dinner.

"Wow Hermione you look amazing!" Aunt Harmony gushes when we sit at the table.

"Thank you, the earrings and bag were gifts from my husband." I reply, not wanting to take all the credit for the outfit, but I am the most famous fashionista in the world.

"Is that a knockoff HGM dress?" Jessica asks with a sneer.

"It's not a knockoff. Have you forgotten I own HJM and design most of the HGM products? This is a dress from the last winter line that I modified to fit my tastes a little more." I fire back.

Grandma interrupts whatever idiotic thing she was about to say, thankfully.

"Let's look at our menus. The waiter will be over soon."

When the waiter comes I'm pleasantly surprised to see it's Seamus.

"Hermione! Are you here to check our work? I swear I haven't been making out with Parvati in the back too much. Or maybe I have." Seamus says sheepishly.

"Seamus!" I scold, "You should be working! And no, I'm here for the Granger family reunion."

He sighs in relief, "Please don't tell Draco."

I laugh, "I won't. But he might come soon to check on you guys, so I would be prepared."

Seamus gulps.

Katelyn rolls her eyes, "Can we just order?"

He straightens up, "Of course. Hermione what would you like?"

I glance down at the menu, I helped Draco come up with the names of the dishes, most of them have wizardy names.

"Can we have the pumpkin pie for the whole table Seamus? And I'll take a Snitch Steak with the sides of Golden Fries, and a baked potato. Ooh, and I'd like red wine to drink. Caldron Cakes for desert. And something snaky please Seamus. He's on a business trip and I miss him."

Seamus dutifully writes down every detail of my complicated order. "And for you miss?" He say, gesturing to Katelyn.

She glares at me and smugly orders a salad. Just a salad. Jessica, Trinity, Brittany, Brianna, and Sasha all follow suit and order the salad as well. I giggle as they order because me and my friends call it the slut salad as an inside joke.

Seamus comes back with our orders and I'm glad to see that Seamus brought me Slytherin Sushi, as my 'something snaky'. It's Draco's favorite food.

I smile at him and he gives me a sympathetic smile in return.

Brittany snickers, "Hermione! That's a lot of food! Aren't you worried about getting fat, you have been looking a little pudgy!"

Aunt Harper gives her a warning look and see quickly adds on to her statement, "And I say that in the kindest way possible! As a loving cousin I'm concerned for your health!"

Aunt Harper is oblivious to the sarcasm and smiles at her daughter.

"Beaver." Brittany mutters under her breath.

Narcissa growls at her and she jumps back in fear. Cissa gives her an angelic smile and she shudders.

I secretly high five my 12 year old daughter.

After a lot of chatting we all drift apart and head to the social area of the restaurant. I spot Jessica and Katelyn flirting with some men. Jessica's is twirling her hair and sticking her chest and butt out. Katelyn is pushing up her chest and sticking her butt out while batting her eyelashes.

Sasha is down by the bar, acting like relatable single mother. Brianna is grinding her hips against some guys crotch. Brittany is scheduling a butt lift, breast implant, lip augment, and Botox with a plastic surgeon in the corner. And lastly Trinity is flirting with both a happily married man, telling him to cheat on his wife and start an affair with her, and a 15 year old high school student who is flattered, confused and unsure of what to do.

I watch in disgust with Serenity as my cousins act like total sluts and plastic Barbie's. My nose wrinkles and my lip curls.

I feel absolute hate for them and quickly say goodbye, ushering my children out of there.

We head home and I put them all to bed.

Andromeda texts Albus some goodnights and hearts as well as pictures of her in her cocktail dress.

After they are safe and sound I meet Ginny, Luna, and Pansy in the Nott suite

"How did the dinner go Hermione?" Ginny asks.

"Terrible! My cousins were acting like absolute sluts!" I exclaim, and start to tell them about SOME of the things they did throughout the night

Pansy gives me a sympathetic look, Ginny vomits into a nearby trash can, and Luna looks disgusted.

"I know right! And tomorrow we have a beach day. I can not be around them flirting with people while wearing skimpy swimsuits all day." I say.

Ginny looks thoughtful, "How about we go to the beach too! We could act like it's a coincidence and we could just hang out!"

Luna and Pansy hum their agreement and nod.

"Ginny you're a lifesaver! That's a brilliant plan!" I hug her tightly.

She smiles, "I know, I know."

We laugh and continue talking late into the night. When I finally go to bed I don't feel as much dread for tomorrow as I did.