best friend ambriel

I tell everything to my bestfriend ambriel ,I tell her wen I jugg or wen I get in trouble or wen I'm in loved, I haven't told her a lot lately because I really don't like spreading my feelings.

I havent told her about this love , is so tragic idk how she would react caused I never come across a love like this.So I stepped up and told her. The first person ever . she reacted OK , she told me do u know she a hoe. I can't not take wen people say that. So ambriel had put me on caused she knew her real well caused they went back to middle school .

So I asked ambriel did u has a first love ? As I asked . she replied yes , I was so shock caused ambreil never had a fist love she told me who l, I was like Anit he the one who smashed my love. She said yes that's why I liked him caused he smashed up good. He told me all the details , what position as I asked she said the doggy style . I was like ooohh snap she got it really good den boyy I wish I Had that.

We both smiled at each other. Then we both went our separate ways . I yelled at ambriel I said aye hold up .I forgot to do my special communication so I put my finger in her face and point at it and I say boyyy out loud.