<3

"Ah~ Ahh!Faster~!!" Takemichi said trying to catch his breath."if you keep squeezing my dick like this it might fall off"The man said as he grunted before releasing his cum inside of Takemichi.

Takemichi stood up but The man pulled him back into bed "stay for the night "the man said."sorry I have a shooting tomorrow for a series,bye!" Takemichi said putting his clothes on and running out.

The next day at the rehearsal
Takemichi was looking at the angry director"ugh where is that brat!?"he said"sir he's coming out of the car now!!"the assistant said.when a man with white hair and purple eyes walked in the directed got even more mad.

"IZANA!!" The directors started to yell at Izana well Takemichi froze there in shock that was the man he had hooked up with last night.

'Ugh why did this have to happened to me!!' He thought then Izana approached him"Well hello again cutie~"Izana said kissing Takemichi's hand.

After that soon came Mikey,he rushed over to takemichi and hugged him"hello my love!""ugh mikey I don't you stop calling me that!people are gonna think where dating!!!""so why don't we!"Mikey said before looking at Izana.

"Oh hello brother!!"Mikey said clinging onto Takemichi.'BROTHER!?OH NO...' Takemichi said as he looked at Izana who had a smirk on his face.

Tbc
<3