❱ introduction ˒ ˶

WELCOME TO
LOVE DIVE GRFX TUTORIAL

where i teach you how i edit my themes and book covers, i also give you some tips on what apps you can use as a beginner.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AVAILABLE APPS FOR YOU TO USE

picsart - this app was my old friend right here, i usually use this on making themes and even book covers.

canva - i use it occasionally but the only thing i 'stick-to-one' with in this app is the different collage designs and the fonts.

pic layer - this app is super cool but i rarely use it because the graphics are pretty surreal lol.

dada - an app for the best in stickers in my opinion because each sticker contains high quality so I highly recommend it.

polarr - this app was the best of the best filters along with adobe lightroom.

text on photo - i have been using this app since i was high school because I was really amazed at its fonts than da font app thb.

ibispaint x - best for smudging and sketching though i still practice with each pencil. this also good for editing (currently using).

remini - an app to enhance your photo in high quality but the only thing i hated about this app was the ads.

RESOURCES

pinterest - we know that pinterest is the best app for saving high quality photos so I don't have to explain further.

tumblr - i use this app once but this is actually good too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RECOMMENDED
read this book on white background and small size font for better view.

REQUESTS
any requests you want to learn first
just comment here ➛

REQUESTSany requests you want to learn firstjust comment here ➛