💜 ✖ 💚

It was a peaceful evening, Kyoko and Makoto decided to go for a walk around the campus, but eventually, Kyoko got tired of her heels and they stopped to admire the sunset instead.

They had a comforting silence, Kyoko had her eyes lost on some point of the sky while Makoto played with the laces of his jacket.

"Um, Kyoko-chan." Makoto tapped her shoulder, catching her attention.

"Yes, Makoto?" She asked without turning her eyes from the pink hues of the sky.

"Can I, can I kiss you?" He asked shyly.
The detective turned her head to properly meet Naegi's. She was taken by surprise by the sudden question, however, she found it cute when she saw him so flustered.

"Why is that?" She covered her blushing face with her hand, although it was impossible to hide her very obvious smile.

"Oh, well, I just thought you look very cute," His voice was muffled, but she heard it perfectly clear. "and I love you a lot." His face couldn't be redder.
"Makoto, we've been dating for one year now, I think the answer is obvious." The boy scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Yeah, but I think it's nice to know you want this as well." He smiled dismissively.

"Very well," She leaned forward. "I want to kiss you, Naegi." She gently cupped his right cheek, making them lock eyes.

Kyoko finally made the move to connect their lips, giving a quick peck of reassurance. Makoto was quick to reciprocate, also cupping his girlfriend's face to keep their faces together.

They moved their lips softly, enjoying their shared moment of love. Rather than a needy or rushed kiss, it was sweet and patient. It was as if time stopped, letting them have their own rhythm.

Kyoko felt her heart pound rapidly and blood rushed to her face, tainting her cheeks with a pink hue. Makoto smiled throughout the entire exchange, growing more confident as he returned the kiss passionately.
"Let's leave it to that." Kyoko pulled away, still blushing pretty hard. Even if she was embarrassed by these signs of affection, she smiled widely at her dumbfounded boyfriend.

"R-right, sorry." Makoto snapped out of his trance.

They held hands, intertwining their fingers. After that, they didn't exchange a word, they were already satisfied with each other's company.
Kyoko rested her head on Naegi's shoulder, he approved this as he also leaned towards her.

Suddenly, they felt their hearts jump from their chests and their faces grew redder, this time, not due to the romantic moment.

"Get a room!" Syo growled annoyed from between the bushes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blep, I'm done writing the next 'Sincere feelings' chapter, I just need to polish it.
In the mid-time, have this.