Frustrated

Toni has been acting fussier than usual and Cheryl doesn't know what's going on because her girlfriend can't communicate it to her. 

Toni has been throwing things, kicking, and screaming with tears flowing out of her golden orbs. Cheryl was in distress and felt horrible for her girlfriend. She was beginning to think she was being a bad 'mommy' to Toni because she couldn't get her to stop crying. 

It all started with Toni's tantrum in the morning...

Cheryl was laying in bed and usually Toni would be snuggled into her but she was a little far off from her, practically edging towards the end of the bed. Cheryl of course didn't know that at the moment because she fell asleep with the girl in her arms. 

She was soon awoken by her fussy girlfriend. Toni woke up in a not so good mood. She was one cold because she wasn't getting the warmth her girlfriend usually provided her and two she was frustrated with herself. The previous night before she had finished dinner with her girlfriend and was watching a movie on the couch with her loving girl when she saw a baby getting breastfed on the screen. She wanted to voice to Cheryl that, that's what she wanted but she didn't know how.

So, that leads up to this moment in her waking up unhappy about the lack of communication she is allowed to give out because of her headspace. 

She tossed and turned whining at first. Then she opened her eyes to not see her girlfriend putting her in panic. She let out a big whine and tears spilled out of her eyes. Cheryl began to stir and was beginning to wake up to the sound of her baby crying. Toni wasn't speaking coherent sentences she was just babbling about a whole bunch of nothing. 

Cheryl turned over to face her girlfriend and watched her whine, toss and turn. She just sat there watching her until she finally cleared her throat. "Are you done?" she asked the smaller girl. Toni stopped moving and whining to turn and look at her girlfriend. She whimpered and reached for her. "Mommy?" she whined. "I'm right here baby" Cheryl spoke softly. Toni scooted towards her and cuddled into her neck. 

They sat like that until Cheryl decided it was time for them to start their day. With her usual struggles of getting Toni to sit still long enough for her to do her hair and get her dressed she was finally able to dress herself. She put her in a cream colored turtle neck with mushrooms on it and a fall orange skirt. She put her hair in a ponytail and curled the ends and stuck a cute lacy bow in her hair. Lastly she wore long white socks and a pacifier with a deer on it.

Cheryl wore a  white cut cropped tank with mushrooms and high wasted straight leg jeans. She  topped it off with a white crop jacket and some white airforce ones. Then put her hair in a bandanna, well originally but Toni kept pulling it off her head. I guess she was trying to let her know she wasn't very fond of the look. So, instead she wore her hair in two low pigtails with curls at the end and a hat that said milf. 

"Alright come here baby what would you like for breakfast, hm?" Cheryl asked. Toni blushed and threw her head onto Cheryl's shoulder. "Oh are you blushing cutie" she said tickling her stomach. "Ababababaaaaa" The smaller girl giggled. SHe hoped out of her arms and began running away and stopped at the stairs. 

She sat down and turned to see Cheryl smirking. She giggled and began bouncing down the stairs on her butt making a funny noise every step. "Oh no you don't" Cheryl came and swooped her up. Toni just laughed and started chewing Cheryl's hair. "Okay time for milk" Cheryl smiled and Toni's face lit up. 

It fell right back down when she saw her pull out the bottle. "Why did you make a sad face baby?" Cheryl said. Toni just layed her head on Cheryl's shoulder and slapped the bottle out of Cheryl's hand. 

"That's not nice what's wrong baby? Do you want water or juice instead?" and Toni just shook her head. "What do you want?"

Toni yanked on Cheryl's shirt. "Hey you already made me change my hair i'm not taking this off too" she chuckled. "Noooooo aghhhh" Toni whined pulling again. "What baby?" Cheryl asked confused. "Baba" Toni cried out.

"Ohhh I see you want mama huh?" She asked and Toni nodded frantically. 

"Oh baby you should have just said that" she chuckled as she sat down and removed her shirt. She layed on the couch and put Toni on top of her. She unclipped her bra and Toni smiled. 

"It's okay baby you can latch on" Cheryl smiled. She had tooken pills that helped her produce milk because she noticed Toni staring at her boobs often. Toni latched on and cooed in happiness. 

"Awe my baby mommy loves you" Cheryl said rubbing her back. Toni dozed off and soon did cheryl.

Sorry for the sort one-shot please leave comments and recommendations on what you wanna see next.