...𝙎𝙞𝙭

A/n: ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟᴀsᴛᴏʀ

A/n: ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟᴀsᴛᴏʀ. Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇʀ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴇx ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ, ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ. Tʜᴀᴛs ᴀʟʟ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ, ʙʏᴇ. Eɴᴊᴏʏ...
☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎☦︎

You wake up to the sound of your ring, but hang up, then it rings again. "What is it?!" You practically yelled.

'Oh hey Y/n! I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Moon Harvest Festival with us?!' It was Blitz...

"Yeah, sure, whatever..what time do I have to there?"

'About 11:30 will be okay. Bye!' Then he hanged up. You checked the clock on your phone, it was 6:00 in the morning. It didn't bother you, so you decided to pack and get ready early. You packed some shorts, tang-tops, and some short-sleeve-shirts. Leaving a note for Angel, you let him know were everything was and to not go in your room, if he wants to live that is.

...

Now in the Wrath Ring you start to drive to your godparents place, a nice farm, that you and their kids all loved to play on. You see them, and waved at them. Not seeing the others

"Howdy Y/n! Man, you've gotten older. How's your family doing." Joe says with a smile as you grab you stuff from the car. "They're good! How's to farm?" You smiled.

You see Lin, and give her a hug, which she returned with a smile on her face. You all catch up, you tell them how your familys been.

A van soon arrives, Millie comes out first, a smile on her face, she's hugs you. "Mama! Daddy!" She ran over letting go of you, and hugged her parents. "Yehaw! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?!"

"I'm good pa!" Millie says, then goes up to Moxxie pushing him towards her parents who glared at him. "Hey Blitzo~" you teased the imp. He turned around and was about to yell, but stopped realizing it was you and then his face softened. "Well hello there Y/n!" He waved walking up to you.

Grabbing him by his collar, you pulled him close, your faces inches apart. "Why. The. Hell. Would you wake me up 6:00 in the fucking morning!!" You yell, "You know what I can do...why risk your lif-" you getting cut off by Joe who called some one.