Industrial ATX Motherboard

Fully enclosed dust-proof design;Fully enclosed dust-proof design of the whole machine;Anti-interference/low power consumption/small heat;Stable performance, support all-day operation.Types of Industrial ATX MotherboardEC3 J1900 Industrial MotherboardSlim J1900 with excellent enclosed dust-proof design with J1900 CPU+ 2G/4G RAM+SSD+ 4*USB+4*COM+ 1*VGA+1*HDMI+ 2*RJ45. It could be used in most tough environments.Features of Industrial ATX MotherboardFully enclosed dust-proof designFully enclosed dust-proof design of the whole machineAnti-interference/low power consumption/small heatStable performance, support all-day operationFAQs of Industrial ATX MotherboardWhy do industrial panel pc prefer to use J1900 chip?Because the J1900 chip has low power consumption and low heat generation, stable performance, and supports all-day operation, it greatly meets the needs of industries.Does J1900 have other advantages?The whole machine is fully enclosed and dust-proof design, which can ensure the effect of waterproof and dustproof, and is suitable for use in harsh environmentsWhat certificates/reports do Geshem have?Geshem has customers from all over the world. We have the certificates/reports needed for exporting to different countries such as CE, FCC, ROSH, UN etc, bringing convenience, safety, and quality assurance to customers.If you want to know more types of custom industrial computer, please visit our website.

If you want to know more types of custom industrial computer, please visit our website