One

Chris Brown 
"Mrs.Rosa please! You need to pass me, or I can't play for the playoffs!" I say panicking. "I'm sorry Chris, You have been lacking on your grades. I cannot pass you. I'm sorry." She says about to walk away. "Wait!"I scream. She turns ever so slowly around. "Can I do something? Like extra credit?!" I add. "You Can get a tutor. But it will have to be one of my top students." She says in her little accent. You see, my coach has been needing Me to practice more often. He takes me outta class, I'm late for class, and he picks me up early. "Okay okay, Whatever I HAVE to play. What you got fo' me?" I ask anxiously. "I have August Alsina for you." She says looking at me threw her glasses. "That little nerd bitch boy?! Oh come on!" I say rolling my eyes. "If you want to do your sports thing, you'll make a date with him." She says and walks out the class. I soon follow her out watching for August. I see him walk out of his class with his little bitchy friends. "Aye! Alsina!" I scream across the hall. He looks at me wide eyed and looks around, then he stops an points to himself. "Come here!" I growl. Great, bitch boy is coming. But I did ask him to, so. "Yes?" He says in a deep but high voice. "Your my tutor alright. Is you available after school?" I ask him annoyed by his presence. But I'm stupid. Of course he has nothing going on! "No, sorry. My friends and I are going to a planetarium!" He says excitedly. "A planet what now?" I ask following him to his locker.

"Planetarium. A place where you go to learn about planets." He says in his little nerd voice. "Nerd." I say under my voice. He pretends he doesn't care but I know he does. "Anyways I'll get back with you tomorrow." He says and walks away. I notice he got a big ass. Wait, was I staring? No! I'm not fucking gay! Anyways he points at me to his friends and they all yell. Girls. He hangs out with all girls. God, I can't believe he ditched me!

August Alsina
I told my girls that I had to tutor Chris. "Oh my god!! There's this one movie, It said you fall for eachother!" My most best friend Melanie said waving her face like a fan. And my other friend Aaliyah agreed. And the third from last is Cindy. Then Lelah, then Angie. I'm mad at him. He called me a nerd. That hurt my feelings. I see him looking at him and I glare at him.
He smirks back at me as I angrily glare at him. "Girl, why you glaring at fine ass Chris Brown?!" Melanie says shocked. "He called me a nerd. And his nickname for me is Bitch Boy." I say rolling my eyes as we enter the lunchroom. "That's sexual ya know? In videos the guys be like... 'Be a good bitch boy and suck it for daddy.'" Lelah says. She's like my sister. Most most most, Like I knew her since kindergarten. She is my sister like I bet my mom gave her away Frfr.

"What the hell Lelah. Why are you watching that?" I ask holding in a laugh. "My Dad watches it!! I so happened to be home early." She says shivering. I shiver at the thought. Is Mr.Anderson Watching that? I think to myself. Is he gay. Could Lelah's dad possibly be gay? "And yesterday my dad confessed he is gay and left Mom for a man who doesn't use him for his money. They got into a fight and now I live with my dad." Lelah says happily smiling. "I'm gonna have to meet his boyfriend." I say. "He's there today, So you can come to my house." She says. I nod and smile happy that Mr.Anderson found someone he loves. As we sit Angie starts screeching. "My god Chris is coming!" She screams happily. I roll my eyes. My stomach got all weird. I think because of the food. Yeah its too good. "Hey Lil Mama." Chris says to me. Apparently Angie thought he was talking to her. "Hi Chris!" She yells. "I was talking to August." He says and looks at me. She glares and I flipped her off. Fuck she glaring at me for?! I ain't say nothing to him. "Hey Chris." I say smiling at him. I'm not gonna be disrespectful he ain't do nun and I'm getting back at Angie. "So people. Chris needs to tutor me today alone at my house. Can he pretty please skip the planetarium." Chris put the puppy eyes on them. "He'll skip bit you have to take him there yourself." Lelah and Melanie and Cindy said. Angie kept glaring at me. "Okay. Looks like we got a date August." Chris says kissing my cheek and walking off. I held my cheek and smiled. "Oh my god, you like him!" Cindy, Lelah, and Melanie said squealing. "No! No! No! He's Mine. Chris is mine you won't take him from me!" She screamed. Everybody looked at her.

"I'm not yours you crazy bitch!" Chris screamed causing everyone in there to laugh. Even the teachers. She sat down but Lelah glared at her. "Don't ever talk to us again! You aren't welcome in this group!" Melanie says pushing her off the seat. My eyes went wide but I didn't say anything. I guess you can't trust someone who kept taking guys from you. Yes I'm gay. Deal with it. "But, but!" She says but Melanie points go. Kinda like how my mom told my dad to go after I told them I was gay. Angie left the lunchroom in tears. "Were we to hard on her?" I ask my gay side coming out. "No babyboy, we were just right!" She says quoting the three bears. I giggle then put my gay side back. "Noo. I love your gay side! You hang out with fucking girls for Christmas sake!" She says. I roll my eyes. "Fine, but I'm putting it back real quick if a nigga wanna square up." I say. I have to act all gay now. Wow.

Chris Brown
I stay watching August. He's so gay. We are in our last class now. I can't wait till that bell ring, it's like I want him to be with me but I don't. I'm not gay! Rinnnnnng. "YES!" I scream getting weird looks. I see August at his locker and I run to him. "Hey Baby." I see smiling. He blushed and I asked if he wanted a piggy back ride, he smiles and nods and climbs on my back. This is gonna be a fun tutoring session. Wow, never thought I was gonna say that