P.8 Depression

A month, a month of being in his house and not able to place a foot out of it. Every day he would wave you up with a lovely breakfast...lunch..and dinner...he'd clean everything so you wouldn't have to...he'd even give you affection. But, you felt so...so bad. He's doing all of this just for your love? He kidnapped you twice and held you hostage...isolated you..and even threatened a friend. You thought about this while y'all was in the bed, he'd be laying on his back and you'd be laying on your side- facing away from it. You wasn't sure if he was awake or not but he never snores or move in his sleep. He just..lays there. You'd lay on your back now, glancing at him. "Hey...Bf/n.." you could see his eyes shot up and a grin. "Yes my darling?" It's like he wasn't even asleep- not groggy tone at all.."why do you...like...why do you love me like this...? Why not pick someone else who loves you like you do to me.." dang- you wasn't sure if that was offensive or not but he'd sigh and hummed, thinking. "Well...I did pick someone that loves me like I do to them...they just haven't realized it yet- and I'll wait how long they need to figure that out..." this sickens you...you slowly nodded, turning back away. You felt as if your hope was dead at this point, you can't leave without him finding you. You sat up, and headed to the restroom that was in the bedroom. Shutting the door you leaned on the wall and looked at the ceiling. Thinking about all the other things you could do right now, hanging with Louis, seeing your family, playing your videos games. You gripped your shirt as your voice hic, crying... falling down to the floor, you went into a ball sobbing and praying for this to end. But then you seen the door crack open. "My love...what's wrong..?" He'd walk into the restroom and crotch down, placing his hand on your cheek. "Please don't cry...what's wrong please tell me." You seen his concerned smile, fuck that..."I...I..I wanna live...my life..my normal life..." you voice seemed to echo through the room, he'd stare at you "princess...but I can provide EVERYTHING.." his voice seemed baffled, so confused and utterly annoyed at what you said, but he kept his composure...knowing that your crying. "Darling...your just emotional right now...I...you don't have to worry about ANYTHING HERE!" This- this angered you, don't have to worry about anything? You pushed him- making him fall over on his back. You haven't hit him in weeks- he looked at you...irritated. "Fine, fine my DARLING...if we go out and drive around...would that make you happy.?" Your eyes darted at him and you nodded-. He'd smile with a satisfied feeling.