Prologue

Izuku wasn't having a great time ever since Mei used him for an experiment for her babies as she accidentally sent him to another parallel world. He's been stranded in this world for a good 4 months now fighting a new enemy known as the Sumeragi institute of human evolution. Ever since he got here the whole Sumeragi institute has been trying to capture him as the portal's energy brought their attention.

During the months of being in a different world Midoriya has discovered what has happened in the world. After finding out why the world was in bad shape Deku wanting to save the Minos from getting killed in this world from being exterminated. While saving the remaining Minos from the threats of Sumeragi the A.I controlling them deems deku as a threat for their plans for humanity's evolution. Overtime both the Mino's and the Adept majority have heard rumors of an adept that was out of the grid was helping the Minos one way or another from being killed from the Sumeragi raids as deku was both feared and revered as the second Savior of Minos as the some adepts called him the "Green Demon" while others call him the "Green Hero".

Deku looks at the city of ruins after helping more Minos escape while  fending off the usual Sumeragi raids. He still wonders if he should stay here in this world after seeing so many people suffering as that are being ruled under the clutches of the genocide A.I. Demerzel. His determination was more stronger as he was going to put an end to this madness for the sake of many others in this world.

Deku:(determine) No matter what it takes..... I will stop you Demerzel.