CHAPTER 3

And boy did they tell him, Jonah was pretty much desensitized at this point and took it all in, the explanation of Mark being the one who originally own this house and died in it, Cesar being a victim of alterfication, at this point it was no suprise and he was even glad he got this info.

Though, living with two ghosts was sometimes questionable, those times where Cesar would forget to be 'physical' —or whatever he says— and just slide under his chair, and Mark sometimes coming home through the roof, oh golly did Jonah had to make all of this normal to him.

In all honesty, he was glad there was company and voices he could hear each time he woke up and slept, it was always Adam and him and with Adam gone, it was too hard not to wake up and expect all of this to be a dream.

A few days pass by and he's been living well, he's been mentally recovering and just plainly ignoring the voices that reside in his head, mostly because they were annoying and kept mocking Adam's death to him.
Jonah quit the paranormal society thing and just decide he'll work at some food store later on, though, Mark recommends he might aswell just go back to Bythorne or to another county that isn't manifested with alternates.

Cesar agreed, but for now Jonah decided he'll make his living quarters Mark's home, since well, he's broke and half of the funds that he got from the BPS stuff was all at the apartment, they were running low in the end anyways, and Jonah probably couldn't use them since what was left was for food or the rent.

For awhile, things were nice and calm, Jonah was alright with living with two ghosts who were possibly older than him since they did mention they came from the 90s —old ass ghosts— as a answer when Jonah asked why they didn't know of the "trends" today and gosh he was shocked.
Possibly a reason why he started seeing them as father figures, except Mark though since Cesar did tell him when it was dinner one night that he was a bad influence and that Jonah should never follow what he says, Mark, in retaliation, made Cesar's food be the one that was badly cooked.

Jonah hoped days like these would last, and he hoped that the ghost that was haunting him would be something he'll soon stop to mourn and have breakdowns over would just be someone to miss as a good memory and a good friend to him,

That ghost was Adam, and he was for sure not planning anytime soon to be gone.
Instead he was something else, something that Jonah did not expect, like he usually does sadly.