Thirty One

Lisa's Point of View

A kiss of a hot mug between my lips made me gain a little bit of life to my sleepless body. I just woke up from a nap that Jisoo keeps pushing me to do.

"Jisoo's gone, she'll get back this afternoon" It's Chae, almost reading my mind. I was about to ask where Jisoo is.

"He got you pretty bad huh" A slight smirk form under her cheek. Out of all the topics she has to say.

"You know, instead of making fun of me, can you please get me an extra bandages" I said, not directly looking at her. I already had enough with Jisoo today. Can't tolerate anymore bantering.

"You're lucky, you can still talk with that damned lips. Remind me how foolish your day was" She said across the room.

"By any means, you can't go out with that kind of state. News spreads like fire you know" She sat beside me. I sigh, I can't link every information that's going through. I had a lot, and it makes me sick.

"So what is it now?" She asked me.

"I don't know chaeng. It's all messed up. Me, Jennie, Gigi, I-I'm fucked" I can't figured out the end of this. My hand supported my forehead out of heaviness.

"You don't have to explain it to me, Jisoo already did. I understand you don't worry" She gave me a light pat on my head.

Sometimes, I'll never get to stop Jisoo from spilling shit about me. But I'm thankful enough as I don't get to explain shit one more time.

"As far as I know, there's a little bit misunderstanding here. And it all messed up because of Zayn bursting out his anger to you. Is that it?" She questioned. Yep that's more like it.

"And what are you going to do next?" She added. Honestly, I don't have any idea. But I'm sure the news already reached my parents.

"I'll let my parents decide. I couldn't handle this alone, Chae. I'm near to fucking destroy my sanity, I just want to have my normal life back"

"That's the best decision I'll ever hear from you. Let the older ones decide" I can't believe myself to be honest. How come after all this time, I let myself get busted without seeking advice from my parents. Like really, am I that stupid?

Honestly, I don't have to question myself. I am really stupid. I'm bad at making decisions to the point where it affects my future and my life as a whole.

"Well, whatever that decision is, I'm always here for you. Me and ofcourse Jisoo, you have us, Lisa. Don't you ever forget that" Her eyes were building up tears. She's really a soft hearted.

"Oh c'mon man, don't be so emotional" I call out. I already cry enough yesterday, I can't balled my eyes out again.

"You can't blame me, I felt like I'm a bad friend. I couldn't help you when you were at your lowest, I can't even protect you" I hug her tight as I could, I felt the need of hugging her. She's one of my everything and I also feel sad that she's thinking bad about herself.

"Having you is enough, Chae. Please don't feel bad about yourself. You don't know how thankful I am for having you and Jisoo as my friend" She break the hug. Her eyes were like smiling in front of me.

"As you should" She right then roll her eyes. She's so fast at changing moods.

"Bro you serious?" Did she just humbled me right in the middle of breakdown?

"What?" She questioned as if she didn't cry or something. I really can't with this girl.

We end up having breakfast instead of drinking coffee. She stayed for a while because she said she don't want me to get bored and end up opening my social media accounts.