I LOVE YOU, YOU STUPID GIRL!

Deba realised that KV's T-shirt was drenched in her tears and she broke the hug. She said in a lower tone," i am sorry!"

" For what?" He asked and then realised that his T-shirt was wet because of her tears.

" Ohh..this! Koi nahi chalta hai..that's absolutely fine...sorry bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai mishti!"he made her comfortable.

" Thik hai..Goodbye then!!" She remembered his words.
KV's heart just skipped a beat.

"Kyunn?!" He was just terrified with what she said.

Deba while wiping her tears," are you kidding it what? Matlab you asked for space aur tum bhi khud irritate ho rahe the mere yahan hone se..phir?!
Aur waise bhi mana maine jazbat mein aakar tumhe sub kuch bata diya because I couldn't hold it in warna main pehle bhi ja hi Rahi thi na?" She showed him the mirror of the incidents that just occurred.

" But goodbye kyunn? Seriously alvida?! Itna selfish hai tumhara pyaar?!" He was effected with that one word she had uttered,'Goodbye!'.

" What do you mean?! Seriously Karan! Tum thik toh ho na? Dimag hil-wil gaya hai kya?" She was shocked and was unable to understand what was he speaking.

"Mera dimag hil gaya hai ya tumhara?...ainvayi...good bye!" He was sarcastic and offended.

" Toh main kya bolu...aayiye pati dev...
...jal pijiye!"She was hell sarcastic and she was annoyed with him.

"I don't really understand..what do you want? Can't you be once vocal about what you want and emotions?!
It's getting on my nerves now!
Kabhi bolte ho nahi baat karni isliye ignore kar raha hoon...aur jab jo tum chahte ho woh main kar rahi hoon..tumhe mere good bye se problem hai... isn't it what you wished for? Main chali jaun... phir?" She was fuming with rage.

"That's not something I wished for!
Main aisa sapne mein bhi nahi chahunga... because.." He stopped from telling out the truth.

" Because ? What?Main sach bata rahi hoon...mera dimag ab phat jayega..
Karan please khulke bolo aakhir chahte kya ho tum?" She was direct and clear.

" Tumhe.." He expressed.

" Haan?" She looked at him with hope in her eyes and a little smile.

"Tumhe dikkat kis baat se hai? Main tumhe ignore kar raha tha is baat se ya ab Jane nhi dena chahta iss baat se?" He tried covering up.

The author says," aap gadhe hai kya KV! Aise kon karta hai?!

Her hopes shattered.
" Dono baaton se...ignore karna hi hai toh Jane kyun nahi dete?!" She was fed up with him.

" Main tumhe iss liye nahi Jane dena chahta kyunki..." And something stopped him which he was unaware of..maybe his insecurities.

" Kyunki..? Kya karan? You know what rehne do mujhe aisa lagta hai main bas time pass karva rahi hoon khudka...aur khudko chot pohuncha rahi hoon.. bas aur kuch nahi... Is should just leave..." And she begins to leave.

" Mishtii..' he tries stopping her.

" Listen to me!" He screams as she moves further.

" You are very important to me! I can't afford to lose you!" She stops as her feets didn't allow her to move further.
He runs towards her and stands in front of her.

"As a friend right? I know but abhi main friend zone hone ke mood mein nahi hoon...." She clarified her assumptions.

" Tumhe kisse kaha main tumhe friend zone karunga?"he asked in surprise.

"Tumhare reaction ne! Aur koi saboot chahiye...pakka tumhe pata chal gaya tha i was going to propose you.. aur tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte...aur taki mujhe rejection na sehna pade.... isliye tumne mujhe ignore Kiya right?" She explained her assumptions.

" Achha plot hai kisi show ke producer ko de dena..bakwas band karo abhi.." he said it in a funny way.

The author says," koi nahi Karan mishti na sahi main apne next FF mein dal dungi chill!

"Haha very funny! Acha toh sach batao phir?!"she asked.

" Thik hai! Sach yeh hai ki I LOVE YOU!" He confessed leaving behind all his insecurities.

"Jhooot! Dekhi mujhe pyaar ki bheek nahi chahiye...i am mature enough to handle rejections...mujhe iss topic pe aisa majak bilkul nahi pasand...i didn't expect such a thing from you Karan...Shame on you!" She fumed in anger.

She began to leave the place hearing such disgrace of her feelings.

"Mishtii..." He called out to her.

" Ab Karan kuch bhi bol le i will not stop here a for a second now.." she spoke to herself.

"How do I stop her know?" And he gets an idea.

" Ki kore toke bolbo tui ke amar.." he sang.

And she stopped to check if she was daydreaming or if something had happened to her ears.

And turned to see if it was Karan or someone else.

The author says," jo ladka pair padne par bhi dhang se nahi gaata...woh apni Mishtii ke liye gaa raha hai woh bhi bina bole...aur woh bhi Bengali gaana.. love drives everyone crazy!"

And it was Karan..she was stunned.
He continued," aaina sathe cholbo sob...sob...bas itna hi aata hai...mishti aab toh sun le meri baat aur Maan le that I am not joking..na hi koi bheek hai yeh..it's direct from my heart."

" Acha koi bhi agar unke mother tongue mein unhe gaana yaad karke gaa dega toh prove ho gaya ki that their love is true?" She asked.

" Nahi pagal! Woh toh bahana tha tujhe rokhne ka! Isse kahan sabit hota hai!"he justified her statement.

" Dekhaaa...acha use kar rahe ho mere sentiments ka...mujhe pata lag Chuka hai ki tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte ..bar bar usi jagah par chot pohonchana zaroori hai kya?!" She asked as she was broken.

She turned to leave and was about to put a step forward when KV had hold her hand.

" Choddo mera hath Karan!" She asked as she wasn't able to digest that was happening in a single day.

" Kabhi nahi!" He said in romantic way.

He pulled her towards him and close to him," apni hi zid pe aadi hui ho!"
She started looking at a different side.

"Idhar dekho! Mishtii idhar dekho!
I love you, you stupid girl!
Prove chahiye na dekho meri aakhon mein! Aur na dikha sacha pyaar tumhare liye tab batana!" He finally confessed his feelings to her.

The author says,"mohabbat aisi cheez hai yaaro...
jitna chuppauge woh itna dikhega..
Aap jitna chudauge...woh utna badega!"

Deba looked at his eyes and they were screaming the truth. They were lost in each other's eyes.

*******************"****************
Hey fam!!
I hope you guys like this part!
Tell me if you like it or not in the comments!
Lots of love ❤️
-Soumili ❤️