walking in

Mmmmmm smut this chapter will consist of

Self masturbation

Degrading

Hair pulling

Begging

Orgasm delay?

Top - Wilbur
Bottom - Quackity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur was standing outside of Quackity office door. bringing his clenched fist up to the door. until he heard a moan. no-no he's just going crazy, he thinks to himself as he goes to knock as he puts a light fist up to the door, with putting the hand up to the door touching it, making no sound the door opens a crack. Wilbur being the nonchalant asshole that he is, doesn't care and he walks right into the office.

opening the door made out of spruce wood the first thing Wilbur's sees is Quackity sitting there in his chair. his white dress shirt ruffled up as its half unbuttoned. the black dress pants and suspenders on the floor next to the desk. beanie off of his head next to the pants, his hair being a mess as well. head leaning towards the ceiling on the back of the chair, with a hand pressed on his mouth. the other hand halfway disappearing under the desk. but the way its vigorously moving up and down Wilbur knows what's happening. and he would have to admit it looks hot as hell.

he continues to stare at the duck hybrid, the wings on his back poofing upwards as his back arches. The bouces that look like they were getting desperate though just a movement. Wilbur was getting hard from the sight. he saw that Quackity was getting close. his hands moved off his mouth gripping arm of the chair, as he finishes with a loud scream.

"Fuc-k WiLBuR~~~"

Wilbur wasn't expecting it to be his name. it caught him off guard so much but God it sounded like music to his ears. His hard on getting uncomfortable from in his pants. Quackity's head lowered, chest panting as he was calming down from his high. As he saw Wilbur in the doorway his eyes widened. (Wilbur rn 🧍‍♂️)

"W-wilbur-" Quackity said as he tried to get himself situated. Trying to flatten out his dress shirt, then running his hands through his hair. He scans around the room, avoiding looking at Wilbur. Until his eyes lands on his pants. He stretched down, making sure he still stays planted on his seat so Wilbur doesn't see anything . Until he hears a commanding voice.

"Stop"

Alex looking down at his pants his eyes widen. The one hand scrunches the top of the desk harder, as the other hand retracts and he sits back up. His mouth pressing into a thin line, looking down at the top of the desk. He hears the clicking of Wilbur's shoes lining up with the spikes of anxiety hitting him. He closes his eyes waiting for Wilbur to call him "disgusting" or "a pig" but what he heard he didn't expect. Two palms slamming against the desk, Quackity not daring to look at Wilbur in the face.

"Look up" Wilbur waited a few second, until he realized Quackity wasn't listening.

"I said look at me whore!" His voice raised. Quackity felt the word "whore" affect him a lot. Even though he was embarrassed, it made him aroused. I mean the thought of the person you were masturbating to walking in on you, then punishing you. It felt so hot. Quackity felt his cock twitch as he was hard again. Wilbur saw the man sitting bite his bottom lip as he raised his head a bit, and looked at Wilbur through his long eyelashes. He saw the lust, desire, and want in the man's eyes.

While Quackity felt his cock twitch again, as he saw the older man's face. He felt as if was being looked down on. The brown mixed with hints of crimson red in his eyes. The look of having like nothing out of the ordinary happened adding onto it. Quackity saw the small smile on Wilbur's face soon stretch into a smirk, tilting his chin up. One of Wilbur's hands moved off of the desk making their way to Quackity's hair. Pulling in the smaller male so that Wilbur is right next to Quackity's ear.