Part title

Momo and Jirou are both getting ready for a pride festival. They both got the day off of work so that they can spent time together as a couple and don't have to worry about hero work that much. They both got ready in normal outfit instead of wearing their hero outfit. Every year they have been wearing special pride month hero outfit with their pride flags on them for pride month. This is their first year wearing what they want for pride. Momo had her lesbian flag and wear it as a cape, sunglasses that are heart shaped with a lesbian flag, bracelet that are gold with color on them making a lesbian flag, with a sleeveless purple dress with a lesbian pin and another pin that says "Hi, my pronouns are she/her" with black heals. Jirou has her bisexual flag and wearing it as a cape, a denim jacket with the pockets and the back is colored as the bisexual flag, with a black sleeveless loose tank top, dark blue jeans shorts, fishnets, black boots that goes up to her ankle, some pins on her jacket that is a bisexual flag, pride flag, a pin that says "Hi, my pronouns are she/her", and a girl in red pin.
Times skip at pride
They were now at pride. Everyone was taking pictures with them. "We're not even in our hero uniforms and they are still wanting to take pictures with us. " Momo told Jirou. "Yeah. We're just spending our time like everyone else. Hero's always get attention even on their break." Jirou said holding hands with Momo. There was a lot of people there having a good time and a lot of different pride merch. Off to the side there were protesters shouting at people. "They are still people like that. When will they realized that this is normal." Jirou said while pointing at them. "They are more like villains trying to get people to stop being themselves and be who they are not. Trying to get people who think the same way and tell other people what they all think to protest at pride. They need to see that it's normal and nothing bad." Momo said. "C'mon." Jirou pulled Momo by the hand walking up to the protesters. "Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve." "Get help." "It's a sin." "Man and women." The protest are saying they to everyone. The closer they got the louder they get. Jirou stop in front of them with Momo standing next to her holding her can. People were standing around them. "Look at this. Hero's that are both girls holding hand and have the flags on them. I remember back then when there wasn't any gay hero's when they weren't all sick. This world is getting more and more terribly. Hero's are getting sick and we need to show them that there's a way to get better." One of the protesters said. "Love is love. We love each other and gender is not an issue. We are all human. Expect for the ones who's holding up the signs and saying hateful words. I don't know why u can't see how the world is and that this is normal. "All of these hero's are getting sick. First we see Uravity and Froppy holding hands and loving each other. You hero's are all sick." Someone told us. "This is normal we are not sick." Jirou told them and then kissed Momo on the lips. There were some people cheering us and the protesters are just yelling. After the kiss Momo and Jirou walked around taking pictures with more fans. Once the sun was setting Jirou found a really nice place for her and Momo. Once they were there and only Jirou went behind Momo and got down on one knee holding a little black box in one hand.