Epilogue

This made Rumple angry! He tried to attack Loki but Regina stopped him. They didn't know if the potion worked yet. But they were about to. She opened her eyes and started singing the same song Rachel was singing. Loki was happy with the results. But everyone was confused. Until Maddie punched him in the face sending him falling over the edge, the potion splashing on him too. The potion didn't work on Maddie because she was already in love. Rumple was relieved to know it didn't work. The Marcher King learned something out of this. Never judge someone how it, he or she appears. Only to see Rachel kiss Michael and faint. Maddie took Rumple's boutonniere from Connor and walked over to him.

"Are you... okay?" Maddie asked

"I'm fine. Wings, shoulders, head, all good," Rumple chuckled, "You?"

"I'm good... too. I just wanted to say... I'll never see this place the same way ever again."

"Yeah," Rumple was kinda disappointed that it wasn't a confession

"Here," Maddie put the boutonniere on Rumple, "It's hideous, but..."

A leaf fell off the very broken boutonniere, "Yeah."

"Then... Bye!" Maddie walked off accidentally sounding cute before coming back, "I didn't mean to sound so cute."

"Cute actually works for you."

Maddie started walking away again.

"You know..." Rumple began

"Yes?" Maddie turned around

"Feel free to visit whenever you like."

"Oh. Okay."

Both were too nervous to give a confession. Maddie started to walk off again. Then, Rachel showed up making Rumple back off.

"Please don't sing!" Rumple begged

"You know what, Rumple?" Rachel asked

"'Rumpie,'" Rumple accidentally corrected.

"It's never going to work between us."

"Well..."

"Shh! It's not you, it's me."

"No problem."

"Yeah, yeah. No problem at all," Maddie said popping up again.

"Maddie, a word," Rachel took her sister away.

"I smell romance," Fiona said smiling at Rumple

"I hate that you always hover and watch and worry!" Rachel said

"I'm sorry?" Maddie said confused

"But I love that you came to this forest... to save me. So, now, I get to lecture you."

Maddie was still confused. But finally, Rachel was going to teach her niece a lesson about love.

'I know something about love. You've gotta want it bad. If that guy's got into your blood, go out and get him. If you want him to be the very part of you that makes you wanna breathe, here's the thing to do. Tell him that you're never gonna leave him. Tell him that you're always gonna love him. Tell him!'

'Tell him,' Maddie's family said

'Tell him!'

"My dear, we need to have a talk. Tell her how you feel," Fiona told Rumple, 'Tell her right now.'

'We know something about love. You've gotta show it and...' Fiona and Maddie's family sang.

'Make him see the moon up above,' Rachel sang

'Reach out and get it.'

'If you want him to make your heart sing out.'

'If you want her to only think of you.'

'Tell him that you're never gonna leave him. Tell him that you're always gonna love him. Tell him, tell him, tell him. Tell him right now.'

'Tell her right now!'

'Tell him that you're never gonna leave him.'

'Tell her that you're always gonna love her. Tell her, tell her, tell her!'

"Not that I'm nagging, but..." Fiona pushed Rumple into the air with Maddie.

'Tell her right now!' Everyone told Rumple

Rumple was visibly nervous. Who could blame him? He's never confessed to anyone. Why do you think he used the Love Potion? But, he plucked up enough courage to try and sing the same song Maddie and Loki sang on their wedding day and what all the other spelled creatures were singing. But he was struggling. So, Maddie shushed him

"Maybe I should take it from here," Maddie said taking his staff.

He was relieved to have that pressure off his shoulders. Maddie started using the staff as a guitar, making rock music. This surprised Rumple but he was happy to see she was also comfortable with his type of music.

'Wild thing! You make my heart sing! You make everything Groovy!' Maddie sang.

'Oh, wild thing! You make my heart sing!' Rumple sang smiling.

'You make my heart sing'

'You make everything...'

'Groovy!' They sang together.

'Wild thing, I think I love you! But I wanna know for sure!' Maddie sang.

'Come on, hold me tight. I love you,' they confessed.

They flew and held hands, smiling at each other. Then, as Maddie turned upside down, they kissed. At last, the two kingdoms would be united. And not through peace, through love. Maddie and Rumple spent their whole lives together finally finding the love they were missing. As for Loki. Well, he fell in love with a Monster thanks to the potion. But he never bothered our couple ever again and Maddie had a twin boys named Bealfire and Gideon.

~Fin~