Some Time Again

"May I take this dance, my lady?"

Mumei offers her hand to Fauna, who was sitting on her throne like chair while drinking her tea. The whole Council and Hope had a small party, and the song had just turned romantic.

Mumei left Kronii for Fauna. The kirin was all alone, drinking tea as she watch everyone dance and have fun. Fauna was startled by the sudden offer. She took Mumei's hand and accepted the offer.

"Aw Mumei, I'm fine by watching you guys but since it's you, I'll accept the offer," said Fauna.

Mumei smiles and bowed as she takes Fauna to the dance floor. Now at the dance floor, Mumei asks Fauna.

"Do you know the steps?"

Fauna chuckles.

"Of course, dear," she replied.

Mumei placed a kiss on Fauna's hand and locked their hands together. Mumei's right hand on Fauna's waist while Fauna holds onto it and the other arm is in the air. They looked at each other's eyes and smiles.

Mumei took a step, followed by Fauna. Turned, closed each other then backing away to the beat. Mumei catches Fauna on the fall and grinned at her, which made Fauna skip a step but Mumei was able to adjust the movements.

Everyone else had their dance partners. Baelz with Sana and Irys with Kronii. They laughed together as they're not dancing with their actual partners but is still able to dance to the music.

With the final step, they closed themselves together as if they were to kiss, hands holding together. An inch away from Fauna's face is Mumei's and she could feel her cheeks heat up.

Mumei kissed her nose for a second and her cuteness almost killed the kirin. Then, Mumei gave her a kiss again on the hand and on the cheek which is very normal to her, but the kirin couldn't handle her cuteness. Everyone was awed by her actions as always.

After the dance, Fauna sat down again on her chair but suddenly, Mumei showed up again. Her feathers twitched and she smiles at Fauna.

"Let's dance again sometime, Fauna~!"

The owl said. Fauna nods.

"Hummu!"

"Let's dance again sometime, Fauna ~!"

Her voice began to echo through Fauna's mind.

"Some time, Mumei. Some time..."

Fauna's voice ended like a whisper. Mumei was standing next to her with an injured face. Her head was bleeding and her eyes were teary. She was holding tight to her dagger like she's mad. Then, it falls on the ground, so did Mumei.

" Fauna! "

Mumei called as she sob. Fauna is dead, and will reborn but seeing the kirin die hurts Mumei. How long will it take for Fauna to come back?

"I'll poke everyone with my dagger... Must... k-"

Then Kronii's hand was on her shoulder.

"Kill who kills the earth."

The warden says. Mumei's eyes widen as she looks at Kronii.

"You have my permission... Mumei."

Said the Warden.

"So does Sana and Bae."

She added.

"We'll bring the real chaos, Mumeishi. We'll bring it good."

Baelz came in and patted Mumei's shoulder to comfort her.

"Murder..."

Mumei whispered. She grabbed her dagger and stood up. Then, Nightmare began to merge through Mumei's face, giving the room a cold aura for everyone to shiver.

"That's right, Mumei."

Said Baelz.

"Murder who murders Fauna..."

said Mumei.

"Murder... "

--

very short one shot :)
Nyx is totally not krazy. Just insane.