Chapter Twenty-Six

*Haven's p.o.v*

We returned home to pack some things to go back to the cabin. We planned to go back tomorrow morning since I fell asleep. I just woke up again because I went back to sleep when I saw them still sleeping.

I woke up an hour later, I looked over and I saw Ash just getting out of the shower. He had a towel wrapped around the lower half of his body. I stared at him and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He stared at me and he walked over to where I was. He bent down to my level and made sure I was looking at him before he spoke.

"Do you want something?" Asher asked.

"No." I said flustered.

"Are you sure? You look like you want something..." He pointed out.

"I want to see you in your other form." I said.

"Oh you do..." Asher smirked. I just nodded my head and he took a long deep breath before I saw him in his other form and I gasped when his towel dropped. I immediately bit my lip and his eyes darkened.

He bent down to my level and I just blushed when he made me look at him.

"Umm..." Jax walked in and he smirked when he saw I was blushing.

"What are we tryna get into?" Jax smirked before he transformed into his demon form. I was too shy to say it with words so I kissed Jax. He moaned in surprise but he kissed me back. I wanted it badly, so I pushed him on the bed while I grabbed Asher's hand.

"Sweetheart, I don't th-" Suddenly, I moaned loudly. My whole body was just hot and I looked at Jax first. His eyes were glowing red and he was just silent and staring directly at me. I looked over at Asher who was staring at me while I was moaning.

"Fuck." Asher said sounding demon-like.

"You smell so fucking good sweetheart." Jax groaned.

"Let me taste you..." Asher suddenly said before having me lean against Jax. Jax grabbed my legs and placed them on his shoulders while spreading me open. I moaned loudly when I felt Asher insert his tongue in me slowly.

"Oh!" I moaned. Jax made me look at him and I just kept nodding my head.

"Shit!" I moaned loudly when he twisted his tongue at an angle. Asher chuckled and twisted it again and I moaned.

"Wait-AHHH!" I moaned when he started flicking his tongue at that angle.

"As-Ahhhh! Please!" I moaned moving my hips.

"Fuck! You smell so good." Jax groaned in my ear. I moaned when he just kept doing it but when he suddenly stopped, I whined. Asher made me look at him and I just looked at him flustered.

"I want you...badly." Asher admitted.

"I want you too..." I blushed. This is so embarrassing to admit I wanted them to just take me.

"Sweetheart, what he is trying to say is that we want to make your our mate." Jax pointed out. I looked at them with my eyes wide.

"Are you sure? I mean-

"You are perfect and I want you to be mine officially." Jax stated.

"But wouldn't that mean we are gonna...you know..." I couldn't say it because I was embarrassed.

"Yes sweetheart you are gonna be bouncing on my dick." I hit him in his chest and he chuckled.

"Yes baby. I want you to bounce on my dick to your hearts content." Asher said kissing me on the neck.

"Okay. I want to be yours officially, but umm I am a little scared because I mean...that is gonna tear me apart!" I said pointing to their dicks.

"I will be gentle." Jax stated. Ash's eyes went wide before smirking.