de le bus

When i was alone of the bus all i could think about was lution his hair his eyelashes and all those jokes he makes. But the most i was thinking about is the things we do and say no homo after.

Why was i thinking these things.. but i mean he is attractive... what am i thinking! weve been freinds ypfor years i cant ruin that! And hes homophobic he would never think of being gay with me.

It makes me habe a whol rolacoster of emotions when i think about him. God why am i like this all i want is to be with hi-
"OI KID" some random person called "SHIT!" I yelled i was spaced out for the whole bus ride.

I quickly got off the bus and ran into the school building. I just had barely made it to 1rst period as our bus was always late.  Makeing it into the class a split second before the bell rung.

"Phew." I said out of relief that i had made it in time. "QUINTON!" Yelled a familiar voice, i sped walked to go sit next to him.

At some point in the lesson his hand brushed against my thigh and my heart fluttered. "Sorry, no homo." He whispered into my ear. "Its all good, no homo..." i said kinda wanting it to be homo.

I sat through the rest of the lesson in silence until some girl came in late i saw her face after a giod minute and it was the girl i despise the most....

To be continued
Thoughts comment here
Criticism comment here
Speelling fixes comment here
Ideas/requests comment here
Remeber eat drink and sleep
Next chapter: today tomorrow or the next day
Remeber ive got another book im writing so give me some time
Byeeee