🌈 The Light Will Find Its Way Through The Dark 🌈 (Sean x Zander)

Requested By: @httpshotbish
Ship: Sander (Is that their ship name ;w;)
Genre: Fluff (Everything is fluff right now XD)

____________________________________

School has finally ended! And Zander had to catch the bus since he wasn't gonna walk home with Hailey. So he decided to take public transportation instead. (I do -v-)

Zander spotted Sean at the bus stop. "Hey, Sean" Sean turned his attention to Zander. "Hi Zander, are you catching the bus?" Sean asked Zander. Zander nodded in response. Sean gave a warm smile which gave Zander a fuzzy feeling, he blushed at Sean's smile.

~Once the bus arrived and they got in~

Sean and Zander sat next to each other on the bus, luckily they were one of the students who got a seat instead of having to stand up.

Sean put his headphones on and put on some music.
After some time, Zander got bored and asked what song Sean was listening to. "It's your favourite, classical music" Sean replied. Zander smiled and looked out the window.

After some time on the bus, Sean looked at Zander and realised that Zander looked gloomy. "Zander, what's wrong?" Sean asked, a bit concerned.

Zander looked at Sean. He could tell that Zander was trying to keep in his tears. Sean hated seeing that emotion on Zander's face, so he made a move and hugged him. Zander was shocked, but hugged him back.

"You don't have to tell me Zander, but I want you to know that I'm here for you. The music club is your family, so we won't judge what your problem is..."
Zander smiled, and hugged him more tightly.

"Thank you, Sean..." Sean smiled, and looked outside the window, and he saw a rainbow.

"Hey, Zander. Look outside!" Sean told him. Zander looked outside and saw the colourful rainbow, it was a bit fading in the grey clouds, but still visible.

"See Zander? The light will find its way through the dark" Sean said, cheerfully.

Zander smiled, and they both continued the bus ride looking at the colourful rainbow.

____________________________________

And all the other students in the bus was looking at them and was in awww with their cuteness! XD

THE END :3