Chapter Three: Visitors

N A I D A

"Do you have a name, visitor?" I asked sarcastically, "And turn around, I need to change clothes,"

He turned around and I picked up my clothes while he talked, "My name's Emiyn, my father and I visit from-"

"You're from Britain," I cut him off.

"How'd you know?" He asked.

"Are you kidding?" I asked, "We're in Spain, the accent gives you away,"

"I guess it does," He muttered as I finished getting my dress on.

"Alright, you can turn around now." I said, "Let's get back to the house, my mother will be waiting for us,"

"It's untied," He noted.

"What is?" I asked, quirking a brow at him. Although I knew my dress was untied in the back, I just had to get a better feel for his intentions, I couldn't be too careful with another Water God around, visiting me none the less. Gods didn't usually talk, they usually tear each other to shreds.

"Your dress, it's untied in the back," He reached forward and began tying my dress, he leaned closer to me until I could feel his breath on my ear, "But you already knew that didn't you, Love? What's your game?"

Shivers ran down my spine and I had to bite my lip to keep myself from gasping, I leapt away like a cat from water and turned around to look at him, "Don't touch me!"

"I didn't," He smirked, "I was only talking,"

"Don't call me 'Love', you prod! I can't believe my mother would invi-"

"Calm down, Love," He said, "I didn't come here to hurt you, I don't wish to fight with you at all,"

"Then what do you want?" I all but growled.

He shrugged, "It's not really about what I want, it's about someone else's wants,"

"What? Someone else? What does that mean?!" He was really starting to get me mad now.

"I'm not the only person who's come all this way from Great Britain just to see the infamous Spanish Water Goddess," He had a taunting voice, laced with his accent as he spoke, "No, no, you have visitors, Love; plural,"