Cursed Kingdom

Once upon a time, There used to be a king that reigned above what seemed to be all. His kingdom flourished and never had problems with money or food. His people were happy and healthy and so was he. After his 30th birthday, he decided he wanted a son so after he died there was someone to take the throne. After over 10 tries the Queen was yet to become pregnant and the King fell into a fearful state that after death his throne will be left empty. An empty throne could leave opportunities for evil people.

He was so scared, that he didn't notice that even with his continuing health he did the one thing he feared would happen, he left the throne without a proper ruler. The royal council took control and hired assassins to kill the royal family. The royal council successfully captured the throne and began to reign over those the king protected. The new kings and queens spread evil through the nation, killing its flourishment. The Kingdom tried to fight back but failed. The general refused to train soldiers that would use their teachings against the rulers. Everything about the kingdom was changed and the people were forced to pay high taxes. The kingdom began to disappear. Years went by without a problem, well, the new rulers didn't have any problems. the people grew hungry and fell to the ground one by one like insects. plague outbreaks exploded in multiple areas of the kingdom. It was like a curse had been placed on the kingdom and that was exactly it.

All assassins stayed close to the new royals, especially Maphy, Maphy personally killed the king. he was above all the other assassins that were involved in the downfall of the king. he was highly praised and trusted by the new rulers. If there was a problem, he was the first to be called. He was the General's right-hand man and drank wine with several of the rulers. When word had finally spread to the rulers that a curse had been placed on the kingdom; Maphy was called right away to find the culprit. Maphy was given "commoners clothes" and was sent to the people to find who cursed the kingdom. It took weeks, but the culprits was found. there were two females and five males, mostly consisting of unmemorable faces and brown hair. They reported that they came together and all paid a strong mage that has an impenetrable forcefield to curse the kingdom. As was usual, Maphy was called in to set off and kill the mage. The rulers did not just want his head, they wanted his hands, heart, and any magical objects he had in his possession. preparations were finished quickly and he was off the defeat the, as the "commoners" say, most powerful mage.